• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New hood.?

DeletedUser

So this week I finally got a hood switch, it only took 6 months of being with the same players. :blink:

But the strange part is I literally went to a weaker hood.? My last hood consisted of mostly PE and ME players, I am PE myself. The new hood consists of mainly CA and IND w/ a hand full of PE/ME maybe 15 or 17 total. My points per battle went from about 17k to 8k. This is a terrible switch. There should be no reason why I got shifted to a weaker hood. Just wondering what the heck would make something like this happen. It seems very redundant to fall further behind where I was. If I get stuck in this hood for a long period of time it may be the final straw that breaks the camels back. There should never ever ever be a reason to digress in the game without becoming inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you Craftsman, I have had the same hood for over four months, and it is so frustrating, I have two to three players who have Helicopter and other higher troops. I just got to Modern, but still get creamed and plundered every day, I never attack anyone who is not my same Era or Above, and only if they attack me first, but I have 73 Neighbors and I get attacked several times a day, and all the old bullies are still there, and they plundered my supplies any chance they get, I have changed the times of pick up, have disconnected the building and still because of daily living and delays in schedules I still get hit occasionally and there goes my 20 Gasoline, or Coke, etc. or my Hall of Fames. They need to go back to changings at least 1/4 to 1/2 of the players each time they change. They have thousands of players, and there is no reason not to change the players around.