• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Legion guild accepting members

DeletedUser

We are now at 67 members, ranked 69th place, with members ranging up to colonial age, need some active players who want to make it easier to acquire goods thru active trading. If this sounds like you, reply to post or hit me up with a message.

robertb007
New Legion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are now 24 members strong , ranked at 173. Come join a peaceful guild where we help each other grow. Happy forging !

DeletedUser

Hey! I'm a new player,however I know I will become an active player! I'm addicted already. Might I join your guild?

DeletedUser

sorry radamis, for some reason it did not alert me of your post, saw u are in guild already. will send u an invite if you are looking to change guilds. If not, sorry and good luck to you.

We are now at 36 members

rank 145

Glad to have u on board Radamis. we are now 39 strong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you still looking for members?1 Day old but looking to grow quickly and honourably.

DeletedUser

We are now 61 members strong, come be a part of our team where we help each other grow!

DeletedUser

Which world are you on ? Cant find ya on Brisgard to send an invite

DeletedUser

We are now 66 members strong, rank 92. Come be a part of our team!

DeletedUser5947

If you are still looking for folks ,I would be interested.
Thanks

DeletedUser6170

Just started playing this weekend. If you still have openings would like to join the guild.

DeletedUser

Looking for a friendly guild and you seem to fit that. Would love an invite if you are still recruiting.