• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Mail is not so good.

DeletedUser8860

I was very excited when I first got word of us getting a new mail format. I was looking forward of maybe getting mail that worked much better like real email dose, it would be nice to be able to search mail by names or headers so we can locate old threads and so on, it would also be nice to organize the threads like you can in real email.

Idea:
Get real email that we can link to from inside our games like using the mail Icon and let it notify us when we get new mail.

The new mail:
Do we really need to know each time someone left the thread???
Did we really need to reverse the thread from stacking the new mail on top to placing the new mail to the bottom???
Why can’t I just simply delete the dam mail???

I just noticed that the new mail is making me not want toplay as much and I suspect the same for others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8860

The new mail system is better than I thought, I like how the game keeps on going one on one threads.
I just got word we will be stopping the spamming when players leave each mail, so that will be nice.
I still would like to see the X in our mail box so we can simply leave the thread without clicking into the thread.

Last edited by a moderator: