• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Name?????

Which name do you prefer for me?

• SL the Magnificent

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Sluggish Lout

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Sly Loon

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Sarcastic Lunatic

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Simpering Lapdog

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny B. Goode

Since it is now possible, I've been kicking around the thought of changing my name, at least temporarily. (Well, for at least six months if I do, I guess. LOL) So I thought I would have a little fun with it. I am attaching a poll to this thread with a few possibilities for you all to vote on. You may vote for your two favorites. No guarantee I'll go with the highest vote total...or that I'll change my name at all. Just a little light-hearted diversion for us all. Comment all you like, but keep it clean (and within Forum rules, of course.) Poll will be open for 7 days. Replies will be open indefinitely, although I have no control over whether this thread might get shut down at some point. ;)

Johnny B. Goode

I just realized the down side to changing my name, even temporarily. Once I change it (if I change it), it is probably possible for someone else to take my original name. If so, at best I may never be able to get it back, and at worst they may ruin what little reputation I have. Hmmm. I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

EDIT: Just checked the Support FAQ page and once you change your username, anyone can then take your original name for themselves.

CaptainKirk1234

I just realized the down side to changing my name, even temporarily. Once I change it (if I change it), it is probably possible for someone else to take my original name. If so, at best I may never be able to get it back, and at worst they may ruin what little reputation I have. Hmmm. I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

EDIT: Just checked the Support FAQ page and once you change your username, anyone can then take your original name for themselves.
I voted Sarcastic Lunatic, and I am sure you know it is 180 days until you can change it again. I am sure no one thought of taking your name till you brought it up. lol.

MJ Artisan of War

Why on earth would anyone want YOUR name? It's not like you are Agent327 or anything.

Johnny B. Goode

So this is interesting. I changed my name in-game, but it didn't change here. And I don't see how to change it here. Weird.

Agent327

You need to contact Support. Because you had your forum name deleted and then registered again, it is no longer connected to your game name.