• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

new player guild farming?

• Thread starter DeletedUser31631
  • Start date

DeletedUser31631

Hi,
I was wondering if guilds that have open join mind if people jump in and out to aid people for possible blue prints. I don't
want to be a player that becomes a source of gossip, so am curious as to guild leaders thoughts on this. I don't post or bother anyone. I just aid all and leave. I will be joining a guild permanently after I get a few more blue prints.

DeletedUser26154

Not a lot of people do that, but enough do to where it's more-or-less an acknowledged practice.
Once you get your BPs, settle down in a nice, big guild.

DeletedUser31631

Once you get your BPs, settle down in a nice, big guild.[/QUOTE]
Im still in bronze age. When I move up to iron age, I'll look for a nice guild. Is it hard to find a big guild with no drama? I live a peaceful life. I want to play peacefully too.

DeletedUser28670

Im still in bronze age. When I move up to iron age, I'll look for a nice guild. Is it hard to find a big guild with no drama? I live a peaceful life. I want to play peacefully too.
There is a lot of big guilds with no drama :rolleyes:
I used to guild hop but you should settle down quickly in a large preferably top 50 guild that will give you FPs from your town hall (Look for a level 11+ guild) :) That's all I look for a big guild at a good level that will give me FPs without too many requirements.

DeletedUser25795

Just remember to donate some goods to the guild you are in as GE opens or that guild might not be happy with paying out goods to unlock GE for you and also have less % completed because you have switched guilds.

DeletedUser31631

Thank you for the link to that guide. I'm going to take your advice and look for a guild. It will
be nice having people to play with. I'm agoraphobic and it will be great chatting with someone other than my husband, even though he is a sweety, lol
To purps, I will be very supportive to the guild. Thank you for the reminder though.
Yall have a great day!

DeletedUser32273

Ok I didn't read any of this b4 I started. Today is my first day looking in forum. Ok I'm in EMA, I have a ton of blue prints for like 9 GBs. I have 3 GBs that needs 1 blue print. I spend my FP to others GB but still can't seem to get me not 1 GB in my city! Going on 2 months. Been in same guild I started in. Happy with my progress but can't seem to get a GB in my city. I have a ton of Goods coins and tools but no GB! Please help me?

DeletedUser

Ok I didn't read any of this b4 I started. Today is my first day looking in forum. Ok I'm in EMA, I have a ton of blue prints for like 9 GBs. I have 3 GBs that needs 1 blue print. I spend my FP to others GB but still can't seem to get me not 1 GB in my city! Going on 2 months. Been in same guild I started in. Happy with my progress but can't seem to get a GB in my city. I have a ton of Goods coins and tools but no GB! Please help me?
Pick a GB. When you aid, do it manually. Go to each city and motivate/polish a building from the era that the GB you picked is in, if they have one. Since there are only 2 GBs per era, every time you get a BP from aiding this way, there is a 50% chance it's for the GB you picked. Combined with donating to only that GB in others' cities, you should eventually get the one BP you need. Once you get the BP for that GB, pick another one and repeat the process. :)

DeletedUser25795

As mentioned above, think aiding is like a 2% chance of getting a BP so you need to polish/motivate 50+ people to get 1 BP. Make sure you do it manually if you just hit the aid button and they have nothing to polish/motivate you wasted a chance at a BP.

Best way is to jump on to someones GB and put FP's in it. Make sure you put in enough to get a contribution reward that shows a BP as a reward. Low level GB's = less FP's to level it and get rewards but only rewards a few BP's. Higher level GB's will require a lot of FP's to level them but the rewards are greater. Scan through everyone's city and see if you can see one you can jump on and get rewards from without breaking the bank. If you have a good guild they will work with you to get you the BP's you need. You will end up with lots of duplicates before you get the full set. You can exchange 3 for 1 and keep 1 so you loose 2 BP's (swap 2 for 1 but you loose both in exchange for a random BP). Once you have the full set this allows you to level it to level 10, after this you need a complete new set. If you plan on leveling it high, 20+ for example, then only exchange until you get the initial full set or you will wish you had kept those duplicates later on.

When jumping on someones GB make sure they are still playing or it will never level. Either message them (some don't reply or can take a while to respond) or what I do is look at their tavern and see if its full. If its full they are either busy or stopped playing. If its only half full then they are active daily. (not 100% accurate but not far off).

Last edited by a moderator: