• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Player looking for a guild

DeletedUser

I would never presume to tell someone how they should or shouldn't play the game. But if I were you I would take ObsideanDiego up on the offer he made in your other thread, and message him in game.

He's a knowledgeable player and would be a great benefit to anyone starting out in this game. IMHO

DeletedUser

Thank you for the vote of confidence DeM2. Benevolent is a small but stable guild, laid back with a low drama atmosphere. He'd get access to Lanthano too, which is a definite perk. It's really going to depend on what he wants out of the guild whether or not he'd find Benevolent a good fit. He is more than welcome to join us, but I want him to find the right guild for him, where ever that may be. If he'd be more comfortable in a larger, more established guild in Brisgard, I'd completely understand.

DeletedUser2711

Yep, join OD and prosper. .... Wait... did OD just pimp me out? :p

Ok points to a good guild fit.
Size isn't everything. Yep, I just said that. A big guild can be over-whelming to the new player. Age is far more important. IF the guild has too many players that are too far advanced, and too few that are at your level or slightly above or below, then you will not profit from the big guild at all. More people to M/P you? Maybe, maybe not. So consider the age of the other members. Visit a few cities and have a look at what you are getting into.
Leadership is key. And the only way I know to have a view of that is maybe forum activity.
One thing I can say for certain is that OD runs a good, balanced, no-drama, profitable, active guild. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, I do not run Benevolent. I have recruiting ability. Benevolent is Blhosch's guild. My personal guild is in Arvahall and is currently not accepting new members for the time being. Benevolent on the other hand is.

(And no I didn't pimp you out. I exploited the fact that you're a savvy well-known player who brings a ton of experience to the table. I'm not getting paid to point that out. That's a certain Rogan's job.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3313

*A sudden cloud of smoke, Rogan arrives coughing* Have I been summoned? What have I told you guys about saying my name three times in the mirror? Lanthano is the straw that stirs the drink. *unsheathes his sword and vanishes*