1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New player looking for friends and possibly guild

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Oldelf, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Oldelf

Oldelf New Member

I have been playing for about a week now and I am just into the Iron Age. I am also playing two other cities, but they are behind this one. I have been active motivating and polishing. I am at a point where I need trading partners, but the public trading is limited in which goods are available. I also have a blueprint that I am not sure what to do with.

Oldelf

2. Sir DNA

Sir DNA Guest

Welcome to the game.

That blueprint (BP) is 1 of 9 pieces to the puzzle to unlock that particular Great Building (GB) for your city. You can learn more here: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Great_Buildings

I would encourage you to research the guilds in the world(s) you are playing. Most of the good ones have a profile that explains their philosophy, methods, and goals. Find one that matches yours and your style of play, then ask for an invitation. Trades between guild members don't cost either of you any forge points (FP). There are a number of really good ones that help new and developing players to advance, as well as learn the game.

Above all have fun and enjoy playing the game!

3. jacobdude

jacobdude Member

I can send a Guild invite.To Odelf in Brisgard.Tell me if you have a different player name than in Forum.

4. Noob53

Noob53 Guest

‚ÄčI am also in almost the same predicament! I am so new I squeak. I need some friends to help me to start learning what to do first! Then second...etc. Just so, you know....that I won't mess up my first week and get kicked out of here!! Can I get some patient friends with the know how? Thanks.......
    Noob53

5. jacobdude

jacobdude Member

Sure.I'll send Brisgard invite once the world is one being updated.

6. rpjc1

rpjc1 Member

what world r u in? If in East Nagech, pls look up Bravehearts. Thx, and welcome!

7. jacobdude

jacobdude Member

Bravehearts is a pretty good Guild in Brisgar,too.This is the World of Brisgard Forum so you might want to put that in World of East Nagach Forum. Noob53-I couldn't find you in Brisgard.