• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New player looking for friends and possibly guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser7072
  • Start date

DeletedUser7072

I have been playing for about a week now and I am just into the Iron Age. I am also playing two other cities, but they are behind this one. I have been active motivating and polishing. I am at a point where I need trading partners, but the public trading is limited in which goods are available. I also have a blueprint that I am not sure what to do with.

Oldelf

DeletedUser

Welcome to the game.

That blueprint (BP) is 1 of 9 pieces to the puzzle to unlock that particular Great Building (GB) for your city. You can learn more here: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Great_Buildings

I would encourage you to research the guilds in the world(s) you are playing. Most of the good ones have a profile that explains their philosophy, methods, and goals. Find one that matches yours and your style of play, then ask for an invitation. Trades between guild members don't cost either of you any forge points (FP). There are a number of really good ones that help new and developing players to advance, as well as learn the game.

Above all have fun and enjoy playing the game!

DeletedUser5821

I can send a Guild invite.To Odelf in Brisgard.Tell me if you have a different player name than in Forum.

DeletedUser

​I am also in almost the same predicament! I am so new I squeak. I need some friends to help me to start learning what to do first! Then second...etc. Just so, you know....that I won't mess up my first week and get kicked out of here!! Can I get some patient friends with the know how? Thanks.......
Noob53

DeletedUser5821

Sure.I'll send Brisgard invite once the world is one being updated.

DeletedUser7052

what world r u in? If in East Nagech, pls look up Bravehearts. Thx, and welcome!

DeletedUser5821

Bravehearts is a pretty good Guild in Brisgar,too.This is the World of Brisgard Forum so you might want to put that in World of East Nagach Forum. Noob53-I couldn't find you in Brisgard.