1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

New Player looking for Guidance

Discussion in 'Uceria Drama' started by Boca Grande, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Boca Grande

Boca Grande New Member

I am new to FoE - still trying to figure out what I am suppose to be doing. Looking to connect with other players.

2. Mustapha00

Mustapha00 Well-Known Member

Welcome Boca!
    Well, in my opinion, you've made a great first step and that's discovering this website and these forums. Lot's of really good information from some very experienced and knowledgeable players to be found. You will want to check out the "Guides" section of the forums because it has a pretty good New Players/How to Get Started entry.
    In game, once you research the technologies necessary to access Guilds, look into joining a Guild on this server. Many of them are decidedly new-folks-friendly. Pay special attention to the guild description, as the leaders will tell you if it's a fighting or a trading (or a little of both) focused guild. Decide how you want to play and then choose a guild that has that same playstyle.

3. misspeanut

misspeanut New Member

You can friend me if you like. I am part of a small but growing guild there. Most of us are experienced players from other servers and can offer guidance. We would love to have you.

Look up misspeanut and send me a request :)

4. ventadeath

ventadeath New Member

Add me i cant add anymore friends and I aid and sit down at taverns regularly!

Thanks!