• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Player looking for Guidance

• Thread starter DeletedUser24455
  • Start date

DeletedUser24455

I am new to FoE - still trying to figure out what I am suppose to be doing. Looking to connect with other players.

Mustapha00

Welcome Boca!
Well, in my opinion, you've made a great first step and that's discovering this website and these forums. Lot's of really good information from some very experienced and knowledgeable players to be found. You will want to check out the "Guides" section of the forums because it has a pretty good New Players/How to Get Started entry.
In game, once you research the technologies necessary to access Guilds, look into joining a Guild on this server. Many of them are decidedly new-folks-friendly. Pay special attention to the guild description, as the leaders will tell you if it's a fighting or a trading (or a little of both) focused guild. Decide how you want to play and then choose a guild that has that same playstyle.

DeletedUser15598

You can friend me if you like. I am part of a small but growing guild there. Most of us are experienced players from other servers and can offer guidance. We would love to have you.

Look up misspeanut and send me a request :)

DeletedUser28346

Add me i cant add anymore friends and I aid and sit down at taverns regularly!

Thanks!