• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New/Returning Player looking for an active guild

JPF55

Hello, as the title says I'm a new/returning player to FOE, I use to play and was part of an active guild but I went inactive and had my world reset, now I'm back. I usually do a lot of farming and resource gathering but I really enjoyed GE and helping other player in the guild level up GB and I kinda had a thing for building a bunch of GB in the past. If any guilds are looking for an active member and do a lot with GB and GE let me know I'd love to get back into the grind of the game.

DeletedUser38988

SWEET REVENGE is looking for players. You would fit right in. No worries, No stress, No problems. The Guild does not require for it's Guild members to meet and demands or quotas....just play the game and have fun with enjoying the benefits of the Guild.

DeletedUser42071

Hello, as the title says I'm a new/returning player to FOE, I use to play and was part of an active guild but I went inactive and had my world reset, now I'm back. I usually do a lot of farming and resource gathering but I really enjoyed GE and helping other player in the guild level up GB and I kinda had a thing for building a bunch of GB in the past. If any guilds are looking for an active member and do a lot with GB and GE let me know I'd love to get back into the grind of the game.
Did you find one Cassandra? If not consider Forge Hammer. We're definitely active with all of our players participating in GE and a growing number in both GVG and GBG. We are, mostly, as I can't speak for all, would be emulators of Alexander the Great (or maybe Brain as in Pinky and the Brain). Bottom line we are a fun guild and like striving against what at first seem insurmountable odds!

You may have already joined a guild but we are an active guild with out a lot of rules we open all levels of GE and participate in battlegrounds. Look us up Pirates & Scallywags on Greifntal

Last edited: