• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

Emberguard

they are still strong enough that almost all players have them. So why upgrade it? Unless you are going to somehow limit the number that can be upgraded, this just means that so many other buildings are going to be relegated to garbage status.
Because there are now ways to get a "Lvl 2" SoK equivalent from settlements. This brings the SoK up to what's current.

As the normal SoK Lvl 2 is only available through Antiques Dealer (and it's expensive) it'll take time for players to upgrade each of their SoKs. Because first they have to get the currency and then they have to wait for it to randomly show up in the shop

DeletedUser38454

That event just finished recently. I wouldn't expect to see it for at least 6-12 months in the AD, which is only fair to the people who did the work in the event and earned the full building. Also, people who spend money on events probably won't be happy to see event prizes show up in the AD too soon, and angering them is not good for Inno over the long run.

I played daily, and spent time in the event, as well as spent money. Yet, I somehow didn't get the final piece. I'm all for protecting the whales in a game, and am also fine waiting. I might simply have done something wrong. Would just be nice knowing that I would have a shot at getting the building finished eventually :)

Emberguard

Would just be nice knowing that I would have a shot at getting the building finished eventually :)
Chances are you will eventually. Based on past events it’ll likely appear again in next years Forge Bowl event in a daily special

I played daily, and spent time in the event, as well as spent money. Yet, I somehow didn't get the final piece. I'm all for protecting the whales in a game, and am also fine waiting. I might simply have done something wrong.
Chances are then you didn‘t use the +1 yard coach or went for too many gold players. If you used the +1 yard coach and never touched the gold players then it would have been pretty much guaranteed to get the full building for free. But without one of those two factors it would have taken a lot more to reach there

DevaCat

Question about this comment:

I know this is true in beta, but I thought that the live server updated mobile and browser on the same day.
I have to get updates thru Apple, and it usually takes about a week after browser folk get theirs. Referring to live server of course.

DeletedUser

Question about this comment:

I know this is true in beta, but I thought that the live server updated mobile and browser on the same day.
It's the same process either way. The update is probably provided to the various app store providers on the same day as the browser version goes live, but it is up to that app store provider as to how long after that it is that they make it available to mobile users as an update.

DeletedUser24719

U can bet if they are shelf items they will cost 10 times what they are worth or can be sold for!

Jase249

Have these gone live yet? I've been carefully watching the AD auctions on all three worlds, have paid diamonds cycling arrays of the daily offers, and haven't seen a single appearance of either.

DeletedUser35836

Will the Carousel remain in the store? Will the Checkmate, Royal Marble Gateway and Rotunda ever be added to the store and not just the auction? what about the Speakers Corner? That’s what I want to know,

Bitter Lily

I've already seen much of the second set of icons in the Antique Dealer's -- so are you "introducing" something new, or just recapping what's already there?

A brief description would have been nice.

RazorbackPirate

Will the Carousel remain in the store? Will the Checkmate, Royal Marble Gateway and Rotunda ever be added to the store and not just the auction? what about the Speakers Corner? That’s what I want to know,
Nothing is being removed, just new stuff being added. No, we will not be getting a Speaker's Corner, nor should we.
I've already seen much of the second set of icons in the Antique Dealer's -- so are you "introducing" something new, or just recapping what's already there?

A brief description would have been nice.
My understanding is that the items in the second set of icons will now be available 'off the shelf' and not exclusively through auctions.

UBERhelp1

Also, everyone, just remember that it may be a while before you see these items in the dealer. We don't need complaints about you not seeing them right when they are introduced.

On topic, I'm pumped for the Art Exhibition. Gonna take a while, but I want it.

RazorbackPirate

I have an Art Exhibit selection kit available 'off the shelf' for a whole lot of trade coins and gemstones. Does anyone know if these will also appear in the auctions, or are these new items only available as a direct purchase 'off the shelf'?

DeletedUser36145

I think they will be in the auctions, but can't imagine the prices. Now a stupid check-mate square goes for over 100K, these will easily reach 200K or above, so maybe a direct 'off the shelf' deal will be better.

RazorbackPirate

I think they will be in the auctions, but can't imagine the prices. Now a stupid check-mate square goes for over 100K, these will easily reach 200K or above, so maybe a direct 'off the shelf' deal will be better.
So you don't know either. Let me be more specific.

Does anyone with an account on Beta know that answer to my question? Will the new items appear in auctions as well as 'off the shelf'?