• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New rewards from Antiques Dealer - feedback

UBERhelp1

Yes! I've been saving up for these to finally drop. (especially the Exhibition and the carnival kits)

Lady Rainna

Yes, I would like to see a description of the newest additions to the Antiques Market, some of them do not look familiar.
On another note, been in the Forum since June of 2016, why does my avatar still say 'new member?"

Praetorius

So, what are all of the new items? I recognize some of them but, not others.
The Shrine of Knowledge upgrade Kit
Upgrade.png

The new Art Exhibition Selection Kit
Art%20Exhibition.png

This building grants you Happiness, Population and Coins, but when motivated it also provides Supplies, 25 goods and 10 Forge Points in a 4x4 area.

And new Items added to the auction and shop:
AD-Rewards.png

The Ship + upgrades
The Mill of Fall + upgrades
The Colossus Selection Kit
Winter Spire Selection Kit
Piazza Selection Kit
The pieces of the Classical Garden Set
The Dark Dorrway

Jern2017

I'm excited about the Colossus Selection Kits. I already have two in my inventory and as soon as I get enough from the AD, I'll replace my Fire Pagoda with the Colossus.

On a side note, aren't the Ship and Mill of Fall already available?

BaltoBrawler

Like your upcoming upgrades in the Antiques Dealer.
Have you given any thought for a level 2 Oasis, Athlete Living Quarters, and other type structures?

DeletedUser42532

What's the estimated time of arrival? Any chance Rogue Hideouts will get added as well? I've been playing close to a year and haven't won or found one yet!!!!

raptor8908

Problem is new folks don't have enough items to sell to the AD. We should really fix ToR output and GE rewards to help with the junk! More Junk please!