• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New Tavern

DeletedUser27322

if it is, it needs a lot of work..

needs a timer in friend's portrait
needs to be logged
needs a reward for visiting other taverns, even a small one.. otherwise there's hardly any incentive

DeletedUser11180

More and more added to the game for the no lifes to capitalise on. Derrrp

DeletedUser26154

needs a reward for visiting other taverns, even a small one.. otherwise there's hardly any incentive
The reward comes to all friends who help each other by visiting their taverns.
You gain by giving. Generousity make all the difference.
Show your friends how much you care, by clicking their chair icon 55 times a day.

Volodya

What about the tavern seems "rigged" to you? The fact that it rewards players who are willing and able to devote more time to the game than you are? I'm not able to spend a lot of time playing either, but it doesn't strike me as being in any way "unfair" that I'm at a disadvantage as a result, relative to more active players. That seems to be entirely the way it should be.

DeletedUser9433

It is "Rigged", too bad you can't realize that. So the no lifes already have the no life treasure hunt rig and now they get the derp star no life tavern rig to work with and rack up an insanely amount of stuff. Yippy... :|
Seems unfair to you that you can't get a gold star as well? Should have skipped those public schools telling you everyone was the same. More work actually does equal more rewards.

DeletedUser27096

The reward comes to all friends who help each other by visiting their taverns.
You gain by giving. Generousity make all the difference.
Show your friends how much you care, by clicking their chair icon 55 times a day.
Only 55 times? Where's the love (lol)?

DeletedUser27096

Seems unfair to you that you can't get a gold star as well? Should have skipped those public schools telling you everyone was the same. More work actually does equal more rewards.
Heeheehee....snake people (aka Millennials) (and apologies to any Millennials here who are smart enough to realize that someone doesn't deserve a medal just for showing up). Seriously, I agree with @Volodya...how in the world is the tavern rigged? Just because some people--the unfairly named "no lifes"--play more frequently and/or have more consistent, active friends? Some people might have made playing the game a priority (maybe not their number 1 priority but a priority, nevertheless) while others might not have. That's what makes choice and free will so fabulous. Why, though, does that mean a person has no life? Maybe they are just a more focused and efficient player or maybe playing FoE is their preferred form of relaxation or hobby. Is it any different than someone who enjoys spending hours watching sports or TV, shopping or going out drinking? I happen to have a pretty full life but still manage to read for several hours a day plus play FoE a few times a day for a few minutes at a time. What I don't do is watch TV or sports, spend hours on FB, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram telling everyone how awesome my life is or go out drinking 3-4 nights a week (been there, done that). Does that make me a no life? If so, I'm proud to wear the title bc I'm spending my time doing something I enjoy, am exercising my creativity and strategic abilities (after all, it takes skills and planning to optimize the limited available space and create a productive, prosperous town) and am making some cool "game friends" while I'm at it. People who criticize or disparage others for no reason do so to try to make themselves feel superior due to their own deep insecurities and shortcomings. Live and let live and don't judge.

DeletedUser27096

Like I said. If you don't see that it is rigged then too bad. Not much else to say about it. A rig is a rig and everyone has their own perspective on things.
Apologies but I don't believe you are using the word "rigged" correctly. The verb "to rig" means to manage or conduct (something) fraudulently so as to produce a result or situation that is advantageous to a particular person. "the results of the elections had been rigged"
synonyms: manipulate, engineer, distort, misrepresent, pervert, tamper with, doctor; More: falsify, fake, trump up; informal: fix, fiddle with
"they rigged the election"

I can't see where Inno has managed or conducted anything fraudulently with the Tavern and they certainly didn't set it up to be advantageous to a particular person. If something "works" for or is satisfactory to a consortium of people (in this case, the FoE players who like the new Tavern), it is, by definition, not rigged. If we apply your interpretation of the word to other parts of the game, does that mean that any battle fought against either another player or the AI is rigged? Just as some players will choose to spend more time playing, aiding and visiting friends' taverns than others, certain players will choose to build a strong military and will win points, medals, etc. due to their military strength--points and medals that the players with weaker military will not win. Does this mean Inno has "rigged" all battles so only the players with a strong military benefit? Why aren't you complaining that Inno has "rigged" the game to favor players who invest in military vs. goods production? Just saying that your argument is a bit off because your interpretation of the word "rigged" is incorrect.

Algona

As I said. If you don't see that I don't have any objective statemnt then too bad. Not much else to say about it. An unsubstantiated opinion is an unsubstantiated opinion and everyone has their own perspective on things.
fFixed.

DeletedUser8152

Oh great there is even a super rig involved. There should be the same damn deal of some kind of timer of once a day/24hours. If not then the rig is just too rigged.
Just to be perfectly clear: after you visit a friends tavern you do have to wait 24 hours before visiting again. If you try to visit but there's no chairs available, then you can check again as often as you like.

Volodya

Like I said. If you don't see that it is rigged then too bad. Not much else to say about it. A rig is a rig and everyone has their own perspective on things.
Why do you waste your valuable time playing a game that's so blatantly rigged to benefit the no lifes and lamers? Seems prima facie self-defeating, but maybe I'm just too rigged myself to properly get your goal here.

Algona

Get over yourselves. I did see the 24 hour bit, was nice to see. But this no life add to the game is rigged. You can word game around that all you want and I use the word rigged correctly so no need for the definition of it. A rig is a rig. You all seem to be in denial to accept the fact of the rig you are accepting. No worries of any of this since the next rig will hit soon when the next event hits and asks for yet more scouting and take over province. That would be the end of my gaming this rigged game for awhile. Just learn to accept the fact that they rig games, I have. Though I do like to try to post my comments on it... Then I get to read word games. Oh well
I think there's something broken in my brain. Maybe it's my inner lamer trying to get out? My first thought on reading the previous three posts was a memory from when I was a Y-Camp counselor 40 years ago and a song the kids would sing...

"Everybody hates me, nobody likes me, guess I'll eat some woooooorrrrrms."

DeletedUser27096

Get over yourselves. I did see the 24 hour bit, was nice to see. But this no life add to the game is rigged. You can word game around that all you want and I use the word rigged correctly so no need for the definition of it. A rig is a rig. You all seem to be in denial to accept the fact of the rig you are accepting. No worries of any of this since the next rig will hit soon when the next event hits and asks for yet more scouting and take over province. That would be the end of my gaming this rigged game for awhile. Just learn to accept the fact that they rig games, I have. Though I do like to try to post my comments on it... Then I get to read word games. Oh well
I think I speak for one or two others when I say...buh bye. We'll miss your whining, your illogical adherence to your unfounded argument and your ability to (incorrectly) use the word "rig" 8 times in one short paragraph (well done!). No, really, we will. Best of luck in your future non-rigged endeavors.