• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New to Forge!

DeletedUser5789

I am new to this game, need to build friends list and also looking to join a guild. Currently I am 85 percent complete with Iron age. I have been playing this game less than two weeks!

DeletedUser

First, I'd like to say,"Welcome to the game." coming to the forums is a very good idea,

If you are looking for a guild, I would suggest the guild hall sections for the worlds you play in. There are guilds that post actively looking for members, and some that wait to see posts from players like your self, and then respond to them.

As for friends, the quickest way is chat. Although, posting here is likely to get you some friend requests as well.

DeletedUser5821

You could join my Guild it is called Amory of Hohenwald.It only exists in Brisgard.Ask rfoley07,30thArmored, or jacobdude if you want to join.We're in 37th.

DeletedUser

Thread moved from "Guides and Questions" to Brisgard Drama since it deals with friends and guilds.

DeletedUser5821

Fair Trade.Try to get on every 8 days.I'll invite you.

- - - Updated - - -

Invitation sent.