• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New to game looking for a guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser3299
  • Start date

DeletedUser3299

Hi just started this afternoon. Looking to find people in game to play/chat/ask questions/guild etc etc all the newbie stuff =D Do whatever it is you need to do to either message/mail/invite cheers!

DeletedUser

Many guilds will want to see if you're a dedicated player. Depending on which world you're planning to be active in, you have a number of choices.

You're posting in the Cirgard forums, so I'll recommend looking into the "Conclave of Rogues". It's a dedicated gamer group, so it's best if you're planning to play daily and advance fairly quickly, PvP or Trade.

Others will send you invites as they see this post, but it's up to you which one feels like the best fit. Let me, or BalloonTwister, know if Conclave interests you and would be a good fit.

DeletedUser

tashipoo, I have just started a new guild in Cirgard the Noravians. We bring high level and low level players with experience and dedication. Would love to have you join us.