• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

new to game~ sharing internet

DeletedUser

hi all... i am not sure who i need to talk to, but i am new to the game and i am sharing an internet connection with another player and i dont want to get banned lol

DeletedUser2382

Although allowed, its definately a grey area and can cause issues to develop.

DeletedUser

She is my landlord, as well as my mom. She got me hooked and then i read that she & I could be banned. i was a little freaked out. she is way up there in the game in Arv(something) i am in Houndsmoor.

DeletedUser2988

If you are sharing a connection with another player, please send in a ticket to support to let us know. Sharing a connection is not against the rules. Other things, such as pushing forge points, giving unfair trades, etc. is against the rules. Let support know, and do not give the others sharing the connection any unfair advantages, and you should be fine.

DeletedUser2382

If you're on different worlds it shouldn't be an issue----provided your not "trading bps" on each others GBs. I'm sure you can see the obvious problem this raises, and why such a thing can cause accounts to get banned.

DeletedUser

i sent in a ticket to support and let them know about it. thanks to all for the help. and rest assured she and i hate cheaters as much as anyone :)