• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New to game

rangerrosin

Why can I not see my city? I see no huts, buildings or anything, just some smoke. I just started this game yesterday, I'm a cherry. Thanks for any help.
rangerrosin

Pickleweasel

It is really hard to tell given the sparse details, but if I had to guess . . .

I think you might be on the continent map. If so, there should be a "Back to City" button on screen (lower-left, large and orange on a p.c. . . . no clue on mobile).

rangerrosin

I am in the city. I can see smoke stacks, animals roaming and birds flying but no huts, houses or things that make the population happy. Im in carthage in the bronze age. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Pickleweasel

The tutorial should have walked you through all that you need/needed to do to get your city up and running with a minimal number of buildings. Did you do anything at all in the city? The smoke stacks comment is the one most confusing to me, it is almost like you have a graphic problem where you can see effects but not the buildings? It is really hard to guess without a screenshot. I don't have a city on that world; perhaps someone that does can visit your city to try to help you.

Johnny B. Goode

I am in the city. I can see smoke stacks, animals roaming and birds flying but no huts, houses or things that make the population happy. Im in carthage in the bronze age. Any other suggestions? Thanks
I don't know why you can't see your city. I can see it fine. I have a city on Carthage and I just looked you up and visited your city. I see 3 Huts, 4 Stilt Houses, 2 Longhouses, 3 Hunters, 1 Pottery, 1 Slinger Range, 1 Spearfighter Barracks, and various Happiness structures.

Try reloading your browser (or close and reopen the app, if you're on mobile). If that doesn't work, contact support through Settings.