• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New to the game? Start here.

DeletedUser16163

The Bucket (Level 22) is looking for new players. Iron Age to PE. Benefit from my experience and be part of a Guild which will never tell you to donate any of your hard earned forge points without receiving forge points in return. All requirements for remaining in "The Bucket" are things that also benefit you and you will be given plenty of time to achieve those requirements. This means that you will be able to play the game your way as long as you erect certain Great Buildings and other special buildings which benefit the Guild. A player's age/era determines the requirements.
If interested, submit an application to The Bucket and I will contact you ASAP.
Even if you are not interested in joining the Guild; send me; Oddie, a friend's request. I aid and visit taverns everyday. You get aided daily and I get a chance to pick up some lower age BPs so I can continue to level up my Great Buildings.

Recruiter wanted; if you are LMA or below and would like the responsibility of recruiting those around your own age/era, contact Oddie directly.

If you find yourself wanting to erect a Cape Canaveral or Habitat; but lack the postmodern goods, contact Oddie directly and I will sell you all the PME goods you need.

Last edited by a moderator: