• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] NEW WORLD

DreadfulCadillac

When the next world coming out.do u mods know?
i just wanna get to fe and start selling arc sets in whatever the new world may be:)

Agent327

No they don't know and if they know they would not tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

i was thinking that a mod might know.
They might, but as Agent pointed out, they wouldn't tell you. Inno will make the announcement whenever they do and we'll know at that time.

With the introduction of Settlements, I don't see as many Alt cities moving forward. I also think with the dead account purge underway we could actually see a slowdown in new world introductions. Mature worlds would also benefit from an injection of new blood from younger cities.

Granted, I don't see the numbers that Inno does, but from the outside looking in, I don't see a huge demand for new worlds, except from folks like you hoping to cash-in.

DreadfulCadillac

They might, but as Agent pointed out, they wouldn't tell you. Inno will make the announcement whenever they do and we'll know at that time.

I would expect with the dead account purge underway and the introduction of Settlements, we could see a slowdown in new world introductions. I don't see as many Alt cities per player moving forward.

Mature worlds could also benefit from an injection of new blood. Grante, I don't see the numbers, but I also don't see a huge demand for new worlds, except from folks hoping to cash-in.
good point.
My world is j world, a ver established world, and while i am only in HMA(i chose to stay in hma)i am able to sell more goods when there are more people
what account purge??

RazorbackPirate

what account purge??
The account deletion after 12 months of inactivity. At some point it should start lowering the overall number of dead cities per world leaving more space for new active cities.

Many online games stretch too far and start combining servers in hopes of keeping worlds viable, the alternative is regularly cut dead wood and inject new players.

DreadfulCadillac

The account deletion after 12 months of inactivity. At some point it should start lowering the overall number of dead cities per world leaving more space for new active cities.

Many online games stretch too far and start combining servers in hopes of keeping worlds viable, the other alternative is to regularly cut the dead wood from mature servers allowing room for new players growing new cities.
great idea of em

RazorbackPirate

Do you have to be such a child in everything?
Can you stop being such an idiot in everything?
Yes, you are supposed to know that. All it takes is common sense. Ignoring is not the only option. Start behaving like an adult is the other one.
"And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

"And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."
i dont understand this but lol:)
oh i get it now:)

Algona

There's an old internet saying: Don;t feed the trolls.

Meanwhile on another topic,

is there a way to have thig guy permanatly off my threads?is the only way to ignore him?

Yes. There is a twofold technique:

Never reply. Two reasons, one is Agent always replies to your reply. Two, there is some old internet saying that might apply here.

Report personal insults, off topic posts, baiting, or any other forum rules violations. If you scroll up and look at Agent's posts you might notice that part of their posts have magically disappeared.

Meanwhile, on another topic,

I don't know how or if the mods give penalties for frequent rules violations, but one can hope that if a poster accumulates enough violations they may decide to reform their antisocial practices or magically disappear as well.

DreadfulCadillac

There's an old internet saying: Don;t feed the trolls.

Meanwhile on another topic,

Yes. There is a twofold technique:

Never reply. Two reasons, one is Agent always replies to your reply. Two, there is some old internet saying that might apply here.

Report personal insults, off topic posts, baiting, or any other forum rules violations. If you scroll up and look at Agent's posts you might notice that part of their posts have magically disappeared.

Meanwhile, on another topic,

I don't know how or if the mods give penalties for frequent rules violations, but one can hope that if a poster accumulates enough violations they may decide to reform their antisocial practices or magically disappear as well.
ty alonga:)