• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

New world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggressor

Does anybody know the release date of the new world?
And if so, would anybody be down to make a guild of forum members together?

WinnerGR

Why do I not get a place in this guild :(.
Anyways can be actually seriously think about this ?
Like get a list of names or something ?
And by the way @Emperor XX I am a very differnt person IG and can do GvG like crazy.
Anyone interested in actually coming up with a plan ( with me in it , otherwise I suppose I'll just do it with @explore for treasure?
Then who would entertain us? ;)
LoL , @emmagirl2 sent me this message about a week ago when I said this guild has sooo much drama in it :
Well your the one casing the drama
I think it hilrios but then my sence of humor is off.

-----------------

I would like this idea to move forward.

WinnerGR

So @Emperor XX , you like my post but what do you mean by that ?
I would like to start making plans and my first though would be that seeing as you first suggested this @Emperor XX is GF wether he founds it or not.

Aggressor

So @Emperor XX , you like my post but what do you mean by that ?
I would like to start making plans and my first though would be that seeing as you first suggested this @Emperor XX is GF wether he founds it or not.
I have no idea when the world is coming out so I dont know when we could do this
To answer your question, @Explorer for treasure it might be a while to wait. A good world to start on would be an older one (like A, B, C but not the new ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.