• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] New World?

mineseA

My main world is currently in Parkog, and even the other players have started to realize it is a world with very little activity. I want a competitive world with good guilds and lots of combat. A secondary one which is a little bit more peaceful is also fine.

The Lady Redneck

Are you sure it is Parkog that is inactive and not the guild you are in? What activities and such are your guild founders and leaders asking you to be active in? Are they making the effort to help you build your cities. AND in return are you doing all you can to help them build up the guild?

mineseA

I looked in the guild chat, and that is where I found the conversation. It was a really long time ago, and I just brought up the topic in this forum.

So you're basing your opinion on what somebody else said a long time ago. That's fine if we're talking about one of the great thinkers like Plato, Heidegger or Lao Tsu. Random people in an on-line game ---- not so much.

Kranyar the Mysterious

It was a really long time ago
It wasn´t that long ago. At most, around 3-4 days.
Ummm, so which is it? Something is not adding up here.

What is your current guild's name and rank? How many ranking points do you have? Does your guild even open level 2 of GE every week?

The reason why I ask is because I don't play on Parkog (so can't look you up in game), but when I search 2 different FoE databases you don't show up in either one, which indicates that you are a very low level player, and by association are in a very weak (and likely for all intents and purposes dead) guild.

Know this information would help us to give you accurate advice.

Sharmon the Impaler

You have less than a million points and 947 fights in and Storm Riders seems like an ok guild for your level at 89. You are 10,000 away from even the top 500 , look at your playing style and does your guild fit it?

Kranyar the Mysterious

You have less than a million points and 947 fights in and Storm Riders seems like an ok guild for your level at 89. You are 10,000 away from even the top 500 , look at your playing style and does your guild fit it?
Ok, so the #15 guild in the world? I think your assessment is probably spot on. The problem doesn't appear to be the world or the guild in this case.