• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

newbie help please

RazorbackPirate

Goats, pots, fruit, etc. produce Supplies. Watch when you collect, you'll see the supplies number increase.

What shows up in inventory are goods. Goods are produced in goods buildings, whose technology you unlock in the tech tree. You'll also need to uncover the raw materials you have from the map, you'll get 2 raw material deposits out of the five goods from your age. Once you've uncovered the raw materials, and unlocked the tech, you can build the goods building and produce the goods.

You only want to produce the 2 goods you have deposits for, you'll then use thoose to trade for the other 3 goods you'll need.

UBERhelp1

I think they mean items you can get; such as boosts, buildings, etc. You can get those through events, certain quest rewards (Forge Point Packs) and other means.

CherryButterfly

Can someone please come hold my hand and show me how to look up the rules and tips and absolute glut of information that is out there to read about how this game works? I came past a lot of words in like... lists or something on my way to post this. But I didn't really feel like reading it all, or any of it, so if someone would write it all down again for me, that'd be great! I really don't want to bother with all the reading, and the tips, and all that stuff, thanks!!

There should be like... a place where you could go to learn all the rules, and tips, and stuff everyone else already learned. Like, we could all share!

Emberguard

Can someone please come hold my hand and show me how to look up the rules and tips and absolute glut of information that is out there to read about how this game works?
To start with, is there any particular area of the game you think you need help with? Or if you don't know that is there anything you do know so we can start from there?

CherryButterfly

So sorry, and what a kind answer to my sarcasm.

Just trying to point out there's a lot of stuff here to read if one chooses to. But, your answer shows a kind, patient soul!

I need help with lots of stuff, but to me that's part of the fun. And, a major part of the game. What part of Research do folks not get means Research?

Sorry, my cranky side escaped its bars.