• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

newbie Question

thelight

I am Iron age ...Having completed level 1 of the GE The screen shows a window level 1 complete With a green button "Donate" to your guild treasure and level 2 will open.
Well, after donating a few times and getting no opening of level 2 I am forced to set here in my newbie hole and cry out for help...... Please tell what I am doing wrong?

i am IA

DeletedUser

I am Iron age ...Having completed level 1 of the GE The screen shows a window level 1 complete With a green button "Donate" to your guild treasure and level 2 will open.
Well, after donating a few times and getting no opening of level 2 I am forced to set here in my newbie hole and cry out for help...... Please tell what I am doing wrong?

i am IA
If you are not the guild founder or have leader rights, you can't open level 2. You can donate, but only someone with founder or leader rights can actually open it. You will have to contact your guild leaders to get it done. If they can't or won't open it (or worse, don't respond in a timely manner), you need to find another guild. Let us know which world you're on and someone here can probably recommend a good guild.