• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Next Battle????

Starkman1

I think it absolutely stinks that I can legitimately win a battle fair and square in, for example, the Egyptian land, and not receive the loot, but get sent to the NEXT battle with my depleted forces, only to be "DEFEATED". That seems a like being cheated by the game!!!!!!!

The Lady Redneck

2 wave battles are also common in GE not just settlements. Part of the game strategy is working out what troop combinations you need to use to get you through those battles. Building the attack strength of your troops is also an important strategy. You need to sit in the age you are in and level up the 3 fighting GBs

P C C

Since GBs don't help in Egypt, the key is figuring how to fight there. Once you do, you will be able to fight most battles in the settlement with little or no loss (provided you fight manually rather than auto) and will know which opposing forces are the exception. Egypt is often the first time players come up against units with the Contact ability which means that just looking at which unit types have bonuses against which opposing units may not be enough.

Lord Pest

Never auto fight Egypt. I’ve done Egypt 26 times always getting gold reward. I put up 2 archer barracks and make 10 archers. With archers you
can win the 2 easier fights every day and if the matchup is right also the hard fight. Use the archers range to your advantage. Kill the units that have a bonus against the archers first such as the camels and chariots. It’s a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it is easy. The ancient obelisk is a nice reward and that’s why I’m doing Egypt over and over…. until the next settlement is released.

Ironrooster

Never auto fight Egypt. I’ve done Egypt 26 times always getting gold reward. I put up 2 archer barracks and make 10 archers. With archers you
can win the 2 easier fights every day and if the matchup is right also the hard fight. Use the archers range to your advantage. Kill the units that have a bonus against the archers first such as the camels and chariots. It’s a learning curve but once you get the hang of it it is easy. The ancient obelisk is a nice reward and that’s why I’m doing Egypt over and over…. until the next settlement is released.
I use1 archer barracks and 1 camel barracks to win the 2 easier battles usually with no more than 1 of my army killed.