• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Next Great Building?

Bosshoof

I am hanging out in Colonial Age, working on leveling my CdM, Zeus and CoA to at least level 10 before I consider aging up. I have space and resources for another GB and am considering Terracotta Army and Cape Canaveral. Suggestions?

Ebeondi Asi

I am hanging out in Colonial too. I would say it depends on what stuff you have, FP daily intake what your GE and GbG is like. If you play GE you should have a ToR even at level1 is useful. If you have a daily Forge Point intake of at least 100FP then Arc is it.
If you don't have an Arc at level80 then after the fighting trifecta to ten the Arc is the one building you should be leveling up. Arc is the one most valuable GB in the game. And very hard to get to 80. It is like the hazing to be a 'real Foe player".Once you have an Arc 80 the game is different.

DreadfulCadillac

I am hanging out in Colonial Age, working on leveling my CdM, Zeus and CoA to at least level 10 before I consider aging up. I have space and resources for another GB and am considering Terracotta Army and Cape Canaveral. Suggestions?
What great buildings do you already have? If you don't have them already, I would recommend arc and Alcatraz.

I’m gonna hijack this since I’m in a similar position, I’m leveling my Arc to 80, but not sure what GB to level after. I’ll have the trifecta, as well as a HC, Traz, TOR, and a CF at 10. I could push my CDM or Zeus up, but I also think I’ll have extra space in my city, so I wasn’t sure if I should get a Kracken, TA, or something similar to 10 first. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.