• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Next - Valentines?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27848
  • Start date

DeletedUser27848

I've looked for info on last year's Valentines event.

From what I gather the 'Grand prize' is a tree of love?

Seems like a ho-hum kinda reward. What about the quest-lines? Is there some decent prizes along the way.

Like Wishing Wells, SoK??

DeletedUser8152

I don't recall any special rewards in the quest lines, they are mostly just regular random rewards. Valentines isn't a big event, but you can keep enlarging your tree of love each year.

DeletedUser27889

The Kiosk basically looks like a 2x3 shrine that produces Goods when motivated. I like it.
Agree. And if the wiki is correct is supplies 1 person, unlike the much larger santa workshops, soccer fields which take a good amount of pop to run.

DeletedUser25273

Yes, being a residence (so it provides 1 Pop instead of costing) it has just a single production that automatically starts. If motivated so as to create the goods (wonder if it has the same priority that shrines have) it won't be plunderable as opposed to the special production buildings that make goods and are unmotivatable (and also cost Pop, making them bigger). Productions building tend to produce more goods (10/24 hours or 5/8 hours seems typical), but are much bigger, and plunderable.

Mustapha00

At 3x2, seems of a reasonable size as compared to its capabilities. Better than the Apple thingy from a while back....

DeletedUser8420

I don't recall any special rewards in the quest lines, they are mostly just regular random rewards. Valentines isn't a big event, but you can keep enlarging your tree of love each year.

ISNT TIME they put some creative juice into the event and come up with something different???? How about a love hotel/resort????;) or perhaps candy factory:D or tellis with beautiful roses....:p come on people imaginations....use your imaginations...

Algona

How about a Love Boat?

fFixed. Sailing soon from your Harbor! Starring jaelis as the Captain, Glarg as Doc, Cassaundrea as Julie, Ardak as Gopher, and Algona as Isaac. Special Guest stars for this week's cruise...

Cue Ardak to provide the appropriate Picture.

There's an FoE based parody of The Love Boat theme that I should write, but gotta go watch my brother's band...

DeletedUser8420

fFixed. Sailing soon from your Harbor! Starring jaelis as the Captain, Glarg as Doc, Cassaundrea as Julie, Ardak as Gopher, and Algona as Isaac. Special Guest stars for this week's cruise...

Cue Ardak to provide the appropriate Picture.

There's an FoE based parody of The Love Boat theme that I should write, but gotta go watch my brother's band...
OHHHH I like the idea:p...ok let's get our imaginations going here and perhaps ....possible not probable ..:rolleyes:..that the devs might pick up on something and actual create something new here....

DeletedUser27985

The Tree of Love is a random prize in the Carnival Event which seems to have replaced the Valentines Event. Is there any purpose of getting the Tree of Love at this point in other words will it be upgradeable in a future event or otherwise?

DeletedUser8152

The Tree of Love is a random prize in the Carnival Event which seems to have replaced the Valentines Event. Is there any purpose of getting the Tree of Love at this point in other words will it be upgradeable in a future event or otherwise?
I don't think anyone here knows, I'm afraid.