• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

NFL: Best Teams

DeletedUser

So I think that it would be interesting for all of you NFL fans to post your favorite teams and say whether you think they're doing well and how they could improve. What you think about their best players and their coaches. I'll start.

I am a huge fan of the Denver Broncos. I believe that they made a huge mistake last year by trading Tim Tebow. He has huge potential and while they had him the Denver Broncos were the most talked about team in the country. Peyton Manning as everybody knows, is really good. I mean 35 points in the second quarter isn't something you see every Sunday.(talking about Broncos vs Chargers 2012) Matt Prater is a really good kicker. So far this season he is 9 for 9 in his field goal attempts. John Fox seems to be a pretty good coach so far. Von Miller, now that he got that cast off his arm is kicking but out on the field.

But now it's your turn. And if you aren't a NFL fan, say so just so that I get a lot of comments. I always feel bad when I don't get very many comments on my post. Go Broncos!!!!!

DeletedUser34

I refuse to watch NFL...I think it is a bunch of greedy * expletive*
But if I had to choose, Green Bay

DeletedUser

Whaat? Why Green Bay? I hate Green Bay. But thank you for posting.

DeletedUser34

because they are owned by the people, and so most profits go back to them not some greedy player/coach/owner

DeletedUser34

when it costs a typical family a couple of hundred dollars for a nose bleed seat, per person...just so they can pay the astronomical salaries of greedy players, just so they can win rings, just so they can pocket the difference.....I have a problem. I have been a football fan since I was knee high to my grandfather, and when it loses its "family outing" quality, there is a problem.

DeletedUser

Actually on Sept. 30th when the Broncos were playing the Raiders, (whom they stomped) I bought a seat in section 100 row 25 for $80. Just to show you that they don't actually cost that much. But you do have a point.

DeletedUser

I bought them on the same day at the stadium. These tickets are for games a few weeks ahead.

DeletedUser29295

You may be able to tell from my avatar which teamI prefer: been a fan since '72.

DeletedUser21322

I was born and raised a Chicago Bear fan. The biggest mistake they have made is firing Lovie Smith. However in my house the Miami Dolphins is what we cheer for.

DeletedUser

For almost the last 2 decades, there is really no debate as to the best NFL team. It is clearly the New England Patriots. I don't say that as a Patriots fan, but as a longtime fan of football who recognizes excellence when I see it. Browns in the 50s, Packers in the 60s, Steelers in the 70s, 49ers in the 80s, Cowboys in the 90s, Patriots ever since.

DeletedUser29295

Any picks for this years super bowl yet?

While I would love to see a Patriots/Falcons rematch I think it will be Patriots vs. Packers. Or maybe Pats vs Giants, and we finally get redemption.

DeletedUser21322

I got a text today, apparently Cutler is now playing for the Dolphins. At least while Tannahill is out.