• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ninjas

DeletedUser

I would recommend that the AI (Artificial Intelligence) be programmed to recognize the excessive deployment (over 4) and ignore them and go after the main characters first to make them irrelevant. Frustrating when Computer goes after ninjas when 7 are sent....and all that has to be done is to kill the head of the snake.

DeletedUser8796

id like some ninjas tho :D i wonder how mad my neighbors would be when i take their tanks out with a sword wielding ninja!

DeletedUser17558

I would recommend that the AI (Artificial Intelligence) be programmed to recognize the excessive deployment (over 4) and ignore them and go after the main characters first to make them irrelevant. Frustrating when Computer goes after ninjas when 7 are sent....and all that has to be done is to kill the head of the snake.

I don't think it is a bad idea and would like to see it in a properly formatted proposal. I honestly don't think it would do anything because it already does this for some maps and a savvy player knows how to get around this by holding back the normal troop and sending the rogues forward first. This works a majority of the time.

DeletedUser17462

I don't think it is a bad idea and would like to see it in a properly formatted proposal. I honestly don't think it would do anything because it already does this for some maps and a savvy player knows how to get around this by holding back the normal troop and sending the rogues forward first. This works a majority of the time.
It does this on the campaign map, but the pvp battles use a different AI that always targets rogues first.

DeletedUser8152

The devs have said they are currently interested in proposals to change how the AI handles rogues. If anyone has a concrete idea about it they can submit a proposal. Just make sure to format it correctly (see my signature link).

(Of course, if the AI did work differently, people would use different tactics to attack, so it's not like you would suddenly start winning those battles.)

DeletedUser10415

id like some ninjas tho :D i wonder how mad my neighbors would be when i take their tanks out with a sword wielding ninja!

With middling attack bonuses and negligible bonuses on the part of the defense, I used to hunt down armored cars with great sword warriors.

DeletedUser8796

YEAH! i'l bet the person that got attacked was just clueless lol nice one!