• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No Daily challenge

• Thread starter DeletedUser31825
  • Start date

DeletedUser31825

Why doesn't Yorkton have the daily challenge - in Uceria it was in Early IA (Militia)- since you took PvP and plundering until late IA we have to do something to make the game interesting

DeletedUser28670

For my health's sake, please STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT DAILY CHALLENGES and NOT GETTING THEM IN A NEW WORLD! Be happy that you have it in Uceria. And stop rubbing salt into my wounds!

DeletedUser31825

I was just asking, dude. You may want to switch to decaf LOL

DeletedUser28670

th

DeletedUser31825

I was simply curious as to why would some worlds have features and others don't

DeletedUser31592

It isn't by world. It is by random person in each world. The majority of people in U don't have the daily challenges.

Freshmeboy

Should be a couple months before we see the DC's...by then "The Chosen Few" will have a gaggle of new goodies we can drool over and wish what would have been...pass the salt please....

DeletedUser31652

Yes, this really makes me angry. just because i don't spend enough diamonds.... and when I complained on the play store, all the developers said was, "we'll try to do better." As if they have any intention of trying.....if anybody knows a better way to complain, i'm all ears.

Freshmeboy

It isn't about spending diamonds...It's about being one of the "chosen few" in the game..It's a terrible way to test outside the beta format for such a competitive advantage but all the complaining for the last two months has yielded no results...INNO remains resolute in its "We could care less what the players want" stance...effectively rendering our forum mute....

DeletedUser25795

As I said with Incidents, they should have tested it on a world or two not a few people in each world. That way everyone would be on par in that world and not have a massive advantage over others they are competing with.