• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No Friends Tab in East-Nagach/Angkor

kuycvk

Hi,
I just started and I notice on the tutorials there is supposed to be a friends tab at the bottom. I don't even have an arrow or the 3 tabs on the bottom right with the houses, two people. Is this a bug issue? I am in world east-nagach and also angkor, US version and tried chrome and firefox, no extensions, addons, vpn etc. Any advice would be hlepful.

kuycvk

Hello,

More experienced players please correct me, but I think the friends tab only shows up after you have completed the Thatched House.
I just saw a post where somebody asked the same thing, saying that the friends tab only shows up after you have completed the Thatched House. Oops! Thanks for your reply.

The Lady Redneck

Welcome to the game and to E world. It is a great world to play in.You need to complete different sections in the Tech tree to open different Elements in the game.. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The main thing is to take your time in each age and not be in a hurry to rush through them. That way you learn the game and gain the strength to carry you forward.