1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

No GE Reward Popup

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Graviton, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

This occurred twice on B-world and once on L-world. When I clicked on a relic on the GE map, no popup appeared to tell me what I just won. It seems that I'm still getting the reward, as I noticed in one case that when I returned to my city I had 10 more FPs than I had before. But don't know what the other two prizes were, with no popups I have no idea.

2. TroyEdward

TroyEdward Member

I just had the same issue on D and A Worlds. 2 Grey Relics on D and a GOLD Relic on A; however, none of mine created any observable notification back in my city (i.e. there were no excess forge points and no new additions / buildings in my inventory screen). So I can't be certain I got ANY reward.

3. Manda the first

Manda the first Well-Known Member

Had the same on N but could not tell what I had won, if anything. It was a silver relic. I clicked it and nothing came up. Nothing new in inventory, nothing new in FP bar and no new medals on exiting the GE screen.

4. Dursland

Dursland I am Dursland Forum Moderator

Confirmed, just got a gold relic and was no pop up. Thank goodness for item highlighting or I would have no idea what I got.

5. bd81

bd81 New Member

This is also occurring in C

6. HeadOnAPlate

HeadOnAPlate New Member

Same for me. I got several relics without pop-ups. Some gave me blueprints, so that helped in letting me know I got the reward.
    When I collected from the treasure hunt, the first reward I collected from a relic gave me a pop-up, even though that was 10 minutes before and several relics had since been collected
    I'm guessing I'll be seeing the next relics' pop-ups later (next treasure hunt reward is in 4 hours).

7. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

Happened to me on Rugnir.
    I did get my prize.

8. Dursland

I got a relics reward pop up late when I won a blueprint off treasure hunt hours later.

So you are still getting the prizes, just not the pop ups.

9. Submariners Do It Deeper

Submariners Do It Deeper New Member

I had that happen 3 times yesterday on S world, however I not only did not get a pop up message, but also received no reward, I checked for additional fp, and the inventory where it normally shows up as a new item, and nothing. I have talked to many players now who say a variety of bugged things are happening in the GE when a relic pops up that occurred only yesterday.

10. Dursland

It should be fixed now.

11. Submariners Do It Deeper

What was fixed, I did not get three rewards 2 from white relics and 1 from a gold relic, so what is fixed about that?

12. Submariners Do It Deeper

And why are the two tickets I placed reporting the bug not responded too?