No GE Reward Popup

Graviton

This occurred twice on B-world and once on L-world. When I clicked on a relic on the GE map, no popup appeared to tell me what I just won. It seems that I'm still getting the reward, as I noticed in one case that when I returned to my city I had 10 more FPs than I had before. But don't know what the other two prizes were, with no popups I have no idea.

TroyEdward

I just had the same issue on D and A Worlds. 2 Grey Relics on D and a GOLD Relic on A; however, none of mine created any observable notification back in my city (i.e. there were no excess forge points and no new additions / buildings in my inventory screen). So I can't be certain I got ANY reward.

Manda the first

Had the same on N but could not tell what I had won, if anything. It was a silver relic. I clicked it and nothing came up. Nothing new in inventory, nothing new in FP bar and no new medals on exiting the GE screen.

Dursland

I am Dursland
Confirmed, just got a gold relic and was no pop up. Thank goodness for item highlighting or I would have no idea what I got.

HeadOnAPlate

Same for me. I got several relics without pop-ups. Some gave me blueprints, so that helped in letting me know I got the reward.
When I collected from the treasure hunt, the first reward I collected from a relic gave me a pop-up, even though that was 10 minutes before and several relics had since been collected
I'm guessing I'll be seeing the next relics' pop-ups later (next treasure hunt reward is in 4 hours).

Dursland

I am Dursland
I got a relics reward pop up late when I won a blueprint off treasure hunt hours later.

So you are still getting the prizes, just not the pop ups.

This occurred twice on B-world and once on L-world. When I clicked on a relic on the GE map, no popup appeared to tell me what I just won. It seems that I'm still getting the reward, as I noticed in one case that when I returned to my city I had 10 more FPs than I had before. But don't know what the other two prizes were, with no popups I have no idea.
I had that happen 3 times yesterday on S world, however I not only did not get a pop up message, but also received no reward, I checked for additional fp, and the inventory where it normally shows up as a new item, and nothing. I have talked to many players now who say a variety of bugged things are happening in the GE when a relic pops up that occurred only yesterday.