[Not A Bug] No Incidents

The announcement on August 23rd stated the following:
Panacea said:
Since our performance check on Beta provided limited information, we want to verify the feature's impact in the live environment as well. While doing so, we want to make sure that it's not hurting any area of the game (mainly your activity as a player). That is why we will not activate it directly for everyone, but for randomly selected group of players. So please do not worry if you don't find anything special in your city at the beginning. If we confirm that everything works as expected, we will activate the feature for everyone/. Gathering data will take at least two to three weeks, so we would like to ask you for patience.
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/incidents.19538/

This is about week two since the announcement so hopefully, if everything works as expected, it will be released to everyone soon.

RaveWolf

Dursland

I am Dursland
The notification about incidents is being triggered by apple trees - a little bug right now.

Incidents will be active for everyone at some point in the near future.

RaveWolf

The notification about incidents is being triggered by apple trees - a little bug right now.

Incidents will be active for everyone at some point in the near future.
Darn false positives... :p

Thx. at least now I know I'm not going mad when it's not even a Full Moon.

Naughty Willy

They introduced the incidents a two weeks ago and I still have yet to see one, apple trees galore though. Please don't take way the Treasure Hunt for this crap. It's infuriating to see all the post about these in my guild and I still haven't gotten one. So it's really possible to roll 0's for the last 14 days ?!?

Lyinar

When is the incidents going to be open for everyone. I have been getting them since the page showed up about them. But some of our guild are still not getting them .