• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] No Neighborhood change? **ANSWERED**

• Thread starter DeletedUser33335
  • Start date

DeletedUser33335

Why didnt the neighborhood change this last sunday (my time) monday ? i know it did not change last week. I have been bullied and attacked by the same player over and over now going on three weeks. I have asked them to stop and they wont. They got rude in messages so I blocked them ( Ignored) I have tried changing the times that by buildings are ready and nothing works. They continue to attack and plunder relentlessly !! please change the neighborhood like it is supposed to so i can get away from them or move me!!

Algona

The current Event is hood based. No change until after the Event.

Highly recommend you read the stickied post at the top of this Forum, "Help, I'm Being Plundered.

First post only, the rest is brain rot.

I hope you learn to deal with plundering. Your next hood could be worse.

Good luck.

DeletedUser33335

Highly recommend you read the stickied post at the top of this Forum, "Help, I'm Being Plundered.

First post only, the rest is brain rot.

I hope you learn to deal with plundering. Your next hood could be worse.

Good luck.
I did read it thank you. and it says the neighborhoods change. they did not change when they were supposed to. I am not complaining about the rude person attacking me or the rude person assuming i cant read before i post. I am complaining about the neighborhood not changing like it is supposed to.

DeletedUser33335

The issue i am having, as stated above, is that the neighborhood did not change when it should have. I have been told by support that they have made changes (I think in october of last year) to the neighborhoods and they change every two weeks. I am just trying to ask them to change it or move me or something.

Algona

e rude person assuming i cant read before i pos

d00d, that wasn't rude, but this is.

Grow up. You belittle a serious social problem by using 'bullied' to describe an activity explicitly within the rules and spirit of the game actively encouraged by INNO.

If you read that thread and are still getting plundered then try asking for help in that thread. If you are getting plundered it's your fault. There are simple effective steps to mitigate plundering that any experiirnced player can help you with. Try asking insrtead of responding with a crappy attiude and maybe just maybe you might not only learn how to avoid being plundered but good game play.

You won't. You'll continue to snivel about being picked on and you'll continue to think it's someone else's fault you suck at the game.

Have fun with that.

I am complaining about the neighborhood not changing like it is supposed to.

And what part of:

did you not understand?

Did you try to think about the implications of changing hoods in the middle of this Event?

The issue i am having,.. .

...is one of attitude. And it ain't an 'issue' it's a problem. Your problem. Did it ever occur to you that there might be a reason for INNO to make a temporary change to the game since October?

Last edited:

DeletedUser31771

. If you are getting plundered it's your fault

It's tough but true, Marenear. You cannot expect INNO to move a player or shuffle neighborhoods because they are experiencing exactly what the game is meant to be. Plundering is a very valid aspect of the game. You may want to either take advice and shore up your city defense or you might want to choose a different game...maybe FarmVille.

DeletedUser33335

You were being rude by assuming i had not already read the post in the thread about being bullied and plundered. You are also being rude by not knowing the situation and running your mouth. When the person attacking me calls me names and says things in messages that is being bullied. I have already changed all the times of my buildings. I tried 4 hours, 8 hours, i delayed them and changed when they would be ready. I got on as quick as i could to collect them. I even removed roads near my GB so they would not be ready until i could be online. I have tried allllll of that. Instead of being rude and assuming. all you needed to say or point out from the event was that it would not change until it was over. I did not know that. So you could have simply said the neighborhoods wont change until event is over. and this could have all been avoided but instead you have to be rude and call me names and say things that dont need to be said. i am glad you are such a wonderful person.

Thank you Theresa. I missed that information when they were rude.

I understand that plundering is part of the game and i have to deal with it. Not counting the event. The shuffle should have occurred and did not that was my complaint. If anyone cares to read my post. the ONE complaint that i needed an actual answer to ( THE ONLY THING) was why did they neighborhood not change. Which could have easily been answered with its part of the event. I am raising my Defense, I have troops, I am trying everything not to get plundered and as much as i hate that part of the game i get it. that was not my issue or complaint or what i needed answered. Thanks to everyone who didn't bother to read and assumed that i needed a lesson in something that i did not need a lesson in . CHEERS

DeletedUser31440

You were being rude by assuming i had not already read the post in the thread about being bullied and plundered. You are also being rude by not knowing the situation and running your mouth. When the person attacking me calls me names and says things in messages that is being bullied. I have already changed all the times of my buildings. I tried 4 hours, 8 hours, i delayed them and changed when they would be ready. I got on as quick as i could to collect them. I even removed roads near my GB so they would not be ready until i could be online. I have tried allllll of that. Instead of being rude and assuming. all you needed to say or point out from the event was that it would not change until it was over. I did not know that. So you could have simply said the neighborhoods wont change until event is over. and this could have all been avoided but instead you have to be rude and call me names and say things that dont need to be said. i am glad you are such a wonderful person.

Thank you Theresa. I missed that information when they were rude.

I understand that plundering is part of the game and i have to deal with it. Not counting the event. The shuffle should have occurred and did not that was my complaint. If anyone cares to read my post. the ONE complaint that i needed an actual answer to ( THE ONLY THING) was why did they neighborhood not change. Which could have easily been answered with its part of the event. I am raising my Defense, I have troops, I am trying everything not to get plundered and as much as i hate that part of the game i get it. that was not my issue or complaint or what i needed answered. Thanks to everyone who didn't bother to read and assumed that i needed a lesson in something that i did not need a lesson in . CHEERS

You're going to have a lot of fun in this forum and in the game, good luck to you.

DeletedUser31440

I dont typically get on forums. for a good reason. and i probably wont again. but if people could simply answer the question that was asked instead of being jerks that would be great.

He answered your question, you just didn't bother to read it.

You never mentioned that you had read the thread designed specifically to help people being plundered. So yeah, he was being a mighty big jack hole in recommending that you read it and definitely was not trying to help you. Very deserving of the way that you're talking to him. Congratulations, you've shown me the light.

DeletedUser33335

Well you are right when i read his first post (which i did read) i missed the top part above where he quoted me and was replying to something that did not need to be replied to. I had no need to mention i had read that post since it did not and does not apply to this post. if you could read or anyone else for that matter, The question that needed to be replied to was, why has the neighborhood not changed? that one question is all that mattered all that needed a reply. but no one seems to understand that not even you. but this is completely pointless and is lost on your and him. I am done i got my answer thanks for showing you cant read. bye bye

DeletedUser31440

Well you are right when i read his first post (which i did read) i missed the top part above where he quoted me and was replying to something that did not need to be replied to. I had no need to mention i had read that post since it did not and does not apply to this post. if you could read or anyone else for that matter, The question that needed to be replied to was, why has the neighborhood not changed? that one question is all that mattered all that needed a reply. but no one seems to understand that not even you. but this is completely pointless and is lost on your and him. I am done i got my answer thanks for showing you cant read. bye bye

Please don't leave.

DeletedUser31592

I dont typically get on forums. for a good reason. and i probably wont again. but if people could simply answer the question that was asked instead of being jerks that would be great.

He answered the question and he was trying to HELP you. People come on the forums all the time and post before reading anything. This happens daily. If there is a good thread with valuable information (like the one Algona directed you to), we tell people to go read it.

You took his help as an insult, and then went into attack mode. You are in the wrong here.

DeletedUser31592

LMA in Qunrir. Probably stuck with Leostryker. He will never stop. He doesn't discriminate- he attacks everyone and he is good at it. Even if you are shuffled out, you will likely get shuffled back to him at one point. A real-life friend had him in their hood for like 8 out of 10 weeks (because even when neighborhoods shuffle, some people from your old hood will be in your new hood.) RL friend was ranked nearly as high as Leo- he attacks everyone. You have to adapt or just deal with it until it is over.

And, while I'm sure this will make you even angrier, I'm going to give more unsolicited advice. Stop going through tech. You need to get all of your buildings up to LMA. You have BA goods buildings still- 4 eras behind you. Those are worthless to you. Slow down and focus on your city. Not tech. To put it in some perspective, last week I aged a city in Z-World out of Bronze Age with over 120K points. BRONZE- as in 4 full ages behind you yet only 10K ranking points below you. On a new world, too, so no fancy buildings- just a Zeus, Oracle, ToB, LoA, some blacksmiths, some houses and a Royal Cascade (from an event and only there because I couldn't take any more blacksmiths- my sanity would not allow it). No goods buildings. No military buildings.

Algona

When the person attacking me calls me names and says things in messages that is being bullied.

Which bothers you more?

Losing resources? Being helpless? Getting treated the same way you treat others?

I know exactly what happened to you. You told us with every post of this thread. It's an old story oft retold in the Plunder progress Thread.

Attacker plundered you. Instead of doing something constructive you messaged them in the exact same way you have acted in this thread: belligerent, sniveling, Insulting, whining and such. Now you're upset with them for responding to your bitching with their taunts. They are giving you every day exactly what you deserve.

That's not bullying. Call it Karma, justice, or evolution in action.

Sound familiar? Aside from me initially helping you instead of attacking it's exactly what happened in this thread.

You really are bad at learning from you're own experience.

-----------

I dont typically get on forums. for a good reason. and i probably wont again

Promise?

I guess not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser35715

Soooooo... Neighborhoods do change then??
a google search put this post at the top and after going through all that I'm both drained and wondering if I'm considered a bad guy because I only wanna change to find more 2 spearfigher kingdoms to complete a Soccer Cup event...

Agent327

Neighbourhoods change every 2 weeks under normal circumstances. Sadly for you, you will start to find less 2 fighter kingdoms. It might take some time, but eventually players find out how to place a defence.