• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] No Summer Diamonds This Year?

jlshetler

Perhaps our Beta players can assist...

The questline of the 2016 Summer Event included an award of 100 diamonds. The 2015, 2014, and 2013 Summer Events included an award of 250 diamonds. It appears that this year's Summer Event will be the first not to award diamonds. Is that correct?

DeletedUser24787

what he means is that there was a prize to earn or a quest that would yield them as a static reward they might be cracking down on multi world users "gaining" additional free diamonds since they give them away now in GE with random chance weekly (tier 4)
with this i do foresee that winter will not be as fruitful as before with the missing diamonds for multi world users to "bank"on only time will tell but it does seem the pattern of the "old way" is changing

beta users get diamonds at the start of new events to test out possible bugs or just give general (complaint) feedback

jlshetler

I suspect you are right, harbinger. Yes, I was referred to the static, non-random prize at the end of the quest line in previous years. It was always 250 diamonds until last year, when it was reduced to 100. From what I am hearing it is gone altogether this year.

DeletedUser29613

Perhaps our Beta players can assist...

The questline of the 2016 Summer Event included an award of 100 diamonds. The 2015, 2014, and 2013 Summer Events included an award of 250 diamonds. It appears that this year's Summer Event will be the first not to award diamonds. Is that correct?
And the hidden tickets and treats in the woods was cool....more chances at the wheel....