• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

No supply boost?

DeletedUser31540

The supply boost of My LoA does not seem to be impacting the supply output of many of my event buildings ... is this normal or a bug?

My palace, emporer’s entrance, and zen zone are all boosted by my LoA while all my other event buildings dont get the boost.

DeletedUser

Are we talking the multi-production buildings? Because I don't think they get the boost, even if they're on a cycle that produces supplies. Otherwise, I don't have an answer.

DeletedUser29726

Are we talking the multi-production buildings? Because I don't think they get the boost, even if they're on a cycle that produces supplies. Otherwise, I don't have an answer.

They do get the boost on their supply cycles.

I assume the ones he's talking about are the multi-level buildings (Pirate Ships and what-not). They don't show as getting the boost until after you collect them, but they do still get the boost.

i.e. my CE Pirate Ship on Y has the following tooltip:

upload_2018-12-19_0-58-56.png

But on collection it will actually apply the enthusiastic + LoA bonus and give me a bit over 11k.

Last edited by a moderator: