• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not able to build Goods Buildings in Progressive era

Agent327

I've already hit the point where military buildings need them, but if my level 60+ and counting Traz will pump out units regardless of whether or not the barracks are considered connected why bother with two lanes? I just leave what I need in the mud for however long I want those units and then replace with something else

True, but I hate that unconnected notice. I use just one tile and keep barracks next to my city hall.

999Cicero

Hi!, I'm in Progressive era and whenever I try to build a Goods Building such as Asbestos, Oil refinery and such, although I have both the necessary expansion and roads, I cannot because it always shows that the building need to be connected with a road. When I build in the same spot anything else, like a garage or a residential building, it works just fine. What is wrong?
1676001240444.pngI have population, supplies, road and room... and building shows red when I try to place oil refinery next to two lane road. I built something else in the spot... to just make sure but it is only the Refinery that seems affected.