• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Not part of a guild, can I be plundered?

gizerd

I'm not part of a guild, I didn't think I could be attacked or plundered. But...I'm being plundered now, even though I've been playing for months without ever being attacked.

I don't want to attack or be attacked, I just like building. Is there a way to do this? I'll just play something else if there isn't.

Agent327

Guilds have nothing to do with it. Being plundered is part of the game. Only way to avoid it is by not researching militairy tactics.

Nicholas002

the only way to fully opt out of PvP fighting is to not research the tech that unlocks it, but then you would have to stay in the Iron Age.
There are a lot of ways to mitigate being plundered, and if it happens, it usually isn't that bad.
If you can't handle it, though, there is Elvenar.

CherryButterfly

There are definitely ways to avoid being plundered.

Instead of listing them, I will suggest trying a search for this subject using the "Search" button found on the top of Forum main page. There are many Threads with the information you need and ideas to help you handle this, along with many other things to browse and read about.