• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"NOTES" so we can track what we are doing in our cities

DeletedUser4927

I would like to propose you add a button to the button bar on the left bottom of page or some other place... possibly in messages... where we can make notes so we can more easily track the progress we want to make in our cities or to take notes on armies that are attacking us so we can defend better, etc.

For instance, I clear spaces in my cities to build, but need to wait because I need more people...so I clear the space, build the houses I need to add the people, and wait until they are done. Sometimes, I don't remember what I was trying to build.

Another example is that I'm attacked regularly by one person who always wins. So I watch to see what armies they are using. In "NOTES" I can write down the army they are using and go back to the notes later to build a better army against them.

I'm sure there are many other uses for a "NOTES" section that only we can access.

DeletedUser31882

There are many stores that sell writing materials. You know, like paper and pens.

Good for mobile peeps. To add something for the windows crowd...

Protip: Right-click on desktop -> New -> Text Document. Money saved and you can keep it within alt-tabs reach.

I'd almost vote yes if this went to voting... but I don't see it as necessary or needed. My guess is it would likely be lackluster and barely used by most players. I think Inno's time could be better spent on other features.