• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Notification Attacks

DeletedUser32452

Please place this proposal in the proper format. This allows all proposals to be more easily implemented. You can find a link to the proposal guidelines in my signature. For now this will be moved to the forge hall for discussion. You may gain some valuable feedback on your idea there.

thank you. i will remember this in the future.

DeletedUser29295

Maybe, but the real killers around here take note of your DA on an excel sheet. Watching all the replays over again is less effective, they're not going to start using this method. You do have a point to take into consideration though.

While I don't agree with his point, I go a step further and just take a screenshot when I am attacking a player as well. I also keep notes on when/if they Mo/Po me (times) so I know when they are online and may be able to better time my taxations of them. I don't think you really need more then notes/screenshots of the defending troops, because you are attacking them by hand (unless you auto battle).