• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Notre Dame

UBERhelp1

I was wondering if Inno might consider doing an event to benefit Notre Dame rebuilding in Paris? Perhaps a $10.00 purchase of a Notre Dame building for your virtual city to benefit the real one that has been lost today.
See... there's just one problem... there already is a Notre Dame building... and it's one of the worst GB in the game.

DeletedUser38090

See... there's just one problem... there already is a Notre Dame building... and it's one of the worst GB in the game.
Heard in the Dev Q&A's that they're rehauling some of the sucky classic Great Buildings. Gotta stay hyped for that.

DeletedUser27889

Heard in the Dev Q&A's that they're rehauling some of the sucky classic Great Buildings. Gotta stay hyped for that.
Unless you're referencing something new I don't know about the overhaul of old GBs was visually only and it already happened. Babel, ND, CDM, CoA, SMB all had their appearance changed a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser38090

Unless you're referencing something new I don't know about the overhaul of old GBs was visually only and it already happened. Babel, ND, CDM, CoA, SMB all had their appearance changed a few weeks ago.
Yeah, it was mentioned in the Dev Q&A that Colosseum and some other older Great Buildings will be rebalanced this year. They also mentioned that some visual touch ups will be done when there isn’t much art to make for upcoming events.

DreadfulCadillac

:))))))))))))))))))) +++++++++++111111111111111111 i wouldnt buy anything, but tomaschang on my server might if u make it good enough so ++++++11111111

RazorbackPirate

I was wondering if Inno might consider doing an event to benefit Notre Dame rebuilding in Paris? Perhaps a $10.00 purchase of a Notre Dame building for your virtual city to benefit the real one that has been lost today.
I am certain there will be many places you can donate to the Notre Dame rebuilding effort without the need to route the money through an Inno sponsored event. If you're saying you want Inno to run an event so you can get something for your 'donation', then it's not really you giving a donation, it's you buying a product. Maybe you're looking for a virtual virtue signal wristband for your city to show how much you care? Or are you really saying, if Inno does something and you can get something you like, maybe you'll donate?

MaranKarma

I am certain there will be many places you can donate to the Notre Dame rebuilding effort without the need to route the money through an Inno sponsored event. If you're saying you want Inno to run an event so you can get something for your 'donation', then it's not really you giving a donation, it's you buying a product. Maybe you're looking for a virtual virtue signal wristband for your city to show how much you care? Or are you really saying, if Inno does something and you can get something you like, maybe you'll donate?

MaranKarma

I am definitely going to be donating to the rebuild effort in RL. It just occurred to me today, when I was watching news about the tragedy that since Inno uses a beautiful graphic of Notre Dame in their game, that they might be interested in organizing an effort. They have a huge platform to appeal to people who clearly have an appreciation for history and architecture as it is clearly honored within this game.

No, I don't want to just get something for my city. I can afford to build any GB I want. This wasn't about me, but thanks for taking this to the lowest common denominator. I can always count on rude, immature people like you to go down a negative path.

Agent327

Why should I purchase something I allready have?

Every day buildings burn down. Are we going to have events for those as well??