• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

November Contest- What We Are Thankful For....

DeletedUser4770

logo_blackfriday17.png

It's November here in the U.S. and that means it's Thanksgiving, one of our most cherished holidays! This month the contest will consist of two easy answers from you- 1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional) and 2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires (photos optional)?

Dates: November 1 - 29th, 2019 at midnight
Winners: 5 winners of 250 diamonds and 100 forge points each
ONE entry per player​

I'll get us started:
1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional)?
My five beautiful granddaughters. They range from 11, 10, 8, 6, and 4 and are growing way too fast.
2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires?
Our dedicated players!! We have over a half million daily players who make this game as great as it is. I appreciate you all more than you know.

Of course, I can't win as neither can our other moderators but YOU CAN! Just leave us your answers and the world you wish the forge points placed on.

THANK YOU and Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser29404

logo_blackfriday17.png

It's November here in the U.S. and that means it's Thanksgiving, one of our most cherished holidays! This month the contest will consist of two easy answers from you- 1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional) and 2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires (photos optional)?

ONE entry per player​

I'll get us started:
My five beautiful granddaughters. They range from 11, 10, 8, 6, and 4 and are growing way too fast.
Our dedicated players!! We have over a half million daily players who make this game as great as it is. I appreciate you all more than you know.

Of course, I can't win as neither can our other moderators but YOU CAN! Just leave us your answers and the world you wish the forge points placed on.

I'm extremely Thankful that my 4 children, and one grandson, are healthy, and happy! I'm thankful that my wife loves me unquestionably.
Two, I'm Thankful I've survived 3 years of FoE!. Others have drifted away. I miss those who became my friends over the years.

saknika

1. I'm thankful for a lot of things really, but I think the biggest one is time spent with family. This was always important, but after losing my mother last year to cancer not long after losing her sister, my aunt, to the same disease (which naturally really shook the whole family) it just made it stand out how important they are to me. We're all really busy people, so the time we do have together is really special and I'm really thankful for those moments.

2. In FoE I'm thankful for my guild mates. We've got a really fantastic group of players under our guild roof, and they're the main reason I keep logging back in. The chatter and banter is fun, and everyone is like-minded in working to help build each other up. We're competitive in all the right ways, and pretty selfless when it comes to each other. I feel like you don't find that terribly often, and I'm thankful we foster that kind of environment.

Tuulech

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

IRL, I am thankful for my family. While we don't always agree, they are some of the best I could have.

In-game, I am thankful for the guilds I'm in. They are some of the nicest people ever and make it a really fun time to play the game.

DeletedUser

logo_blackfriday17.png

1) Government efficiency in calculating funds towards retirement, disability, unemployed, etc., about the humans and unique people too.
2) Taking an amazing journey into historical fiction and realizing the entertainment value at arriving to what the artist or writers could have intended.

ONE entry per player​

I'll get us started:

DeletedUser40224

I am thankful for my miracle son who is now 7, and of course I'm thankful for my family and extended family.
In FOE I'm super thankful to the people that I have met, if it wasn't for the people in my guild and my friends, I don't think I would still be playing the game. I do love the game but it is the people I have met in the game, that I'm thankful for.

DeletedUser27494

I'm thankful for my family (immediate and extended) and the love they show in the little things.
FoE - I'm thankful to logon and play anywhere I go during my extended travels while working abroad.

DeletedUser29404

1. I'm thankful for a lot of things really, but I think the biggest one is time spent with family. This was always important, but after losing my mother last year to cancer not long after losing her sister, my aunt, to the same disease (which naturally really shook the whole family) it just made it stand out how important they are to me. We're all really busy people, so the time we do have together is really special and I'm really thankful for those moments.

2. In FoE I'm thankful for my guild mates. We've got a really fantastic group of players under our guild roof, and they're the main reason I keep logging back in. The chatter and banter is fun, and everyone is like-minded in working to help build each other up. We're competitive in all the right ways, and pretty selfless when it comes to each other. I feel like you don't find that terribly often, and I'm thankful we foster that kind of environment.

Tuulech
What guild are you in? I'm in T world, in CR