• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

November Contest- What We Are Thankful For....

DeletedUser42279

1. I am most thankful for my wife and children. Family makes life enjoyable and purposeful.
2. With FoE - I like the friendships forged. My extended family.

DeletedUser42935

I am very thankful for family and being able to connect through the internet, for being able to have fun playing FoE every day.

DeletedUser38027

1. I'm thankful for all the memories, (and being able to still have them) my wonderful wife the love of my life, 3 beautiful daughters, 3 sweetheart granddaughters and my little man, my grandson. I'm thankful for all my wonderful family and friends for their help, prayers and words of encouragement when I was paralyzed from the waist down 3 years ago. I'm thankful that because of all their help, prayers and words of encouragement that now even though I still struggle with it, I am able to stand and walk on my own even after the Doctors originally said I would never stand or walk on my own again. And finally I'm thankful for my mom and my dad who are both resting so quietly in my heart that I miss so dearly.

2. I'm thankful for having found FoE and the wonderful people I got to know that invited me into not only their Guild but their family. I'm especially thankful for words of encouragement and prayers from them when my mother and close cousin died this summer. I'm thankful that when your chips are down or you're feeling low, you're just a logon away to get back that glow!

ODragon

1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional)?

My family (wife and daughter) as well as my extended family.

2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires?

That I have lots of FP to snipe more FP!

DeletedUser41472

In real life I am most thankful for my family. Nothing in life would matter without them.
In game I am thankful for the beautiful artwork the game artists provide. The fine detail put into each building always amazes me.

DeletedUser42251

logo_blackfriday17.png

It's November here in the U.S. and that means it's Thanksgiving, one of our most cherished holidays! This month the contest will consist of two easy answers from you- 1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional) and 2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires (photos optional)?

Dates: November 1 - 29th, 2019 at midnight
Winners: 5 winners of 250 diamonds and 100 forge points each
ONE entry per player​

I'll get us started:
My five beautiful granddaughters. They range from 11, 10, 8, 6, and 4 and are growing way too fast.
Our dedicated players!! We have over a half million daily players who make this game as great as it is. I appreciate you all more than you know.

Of course, I can't win as neither can our other moderators but YOU CAN! Just leave us your answers and the world you wish the forge points placed on.

THANK YOU and Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Forge of Empires Team
In RL I am thankful for medication that

DeletedUser42251

In RL I am thankful for the medical treatment and advances that are going to help me beat Cancer. But the most important thing I am thankful for is the husband and our children that stand with me and lend their love and strength.

In FOE, I am thankful for the Unity. The barriers of separation are stripped away and thousands of diverse, unique individuals come together in shared comradeship. Thank you Inno for all you do!

DeletedUser41369

In Life I’m most thankful that my family is healthy and happy
In FoE it’s the Arc, it has helped me advance and enjoy the game at a much faster pace keeps me interested

DeletedUser30497

I am thankful for being part of a large extended family spanning five generations now. I am blessed. In Foe I am thankful to play the game with an awesome guild on D. It doesn't get any better than that!

DeletedUser41730

In RL I am Thankful for my BIG family and friends who enrich my life so very much.
In FoE I am Thankful for my Arc, it has made certain aspects of this game so much easier.

DeletedUser40841

logo_blackfriday17.png

It's November here in the U.S. and that means it's Thanksgiving, one of our most cherished holidays! This month the contest will consist of two easy answers from you- 1) What are you most thankful for in your life (photos optional) and 2) What are you most thankful for in Forge of Empires (photos optional)?

Dates: November 1 - 29th, 2019 at midnight
Winners: 5 winners of 250 diamonds and 100 forge points each
ONE entry per player

I'll get us started:
My five beautiful granddaughters. They range from 11, 10, 8, 6, and 4 and are growing way too fast.
Our dedicated players!! We have over a half million daily players who make this game as great as it is. I appreciate you all more than you know.

After surviving 3 life threatening illnesses in 2018, which I'm thankful for, I found FoE in July, 2019 and, I love building an empire.
Of course, I can't win as neither can our other moderators but YOU CAN! Just leave us your answers and the world you wish the forge points placed on.

THANK YOU and Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser28655

Having graduated college last year in August. I was in a disarray moving to a new state, new town, all by my self to be with someone i met in an internship. Knowing my family would be states away, i had their support. It has been an entire year, and have had many opportunities for careers. I have been promoted 2 times so far, adopted a dog and my relationship is still going strong.

Although I miss my family, I am thankful for all of my support, opportunities, friendships, connections, I have made.

in forge of empires, I am thankful for my city being still being there. I have had an off and on again relationship with the game but, with every return the game is as engaging and captivating as it originally was.

I also am thankful for the friends I have made in world XYR, in the rebel’s revolution guild. It is a well knit group which i originally started in. I returned after a long time and they remain unchanged, welcoming and supporting. Truly a great group to with, and friends I am proud and thankful to call my own.

DeletedUser41480

Real Life: I am thankful for my best friend aka my husband, my two girls and between them my fie grand kids!
FOE: I am thankful for the amazing artwork, it is in such detail even down to the incidents! I love to zoom in on them, even though I've seen them all many times I am still in awe.

DeletedUser4770

I'm not allowed to attach pictures of everything that I'm most thankful for because one of them is determined not to have her picture posted on the internet but the other two don't mind. In the game, I have a really nice guild. Totally crushing on ConstanceTheFair ;)
Your daughters are beautiful!

DeletedUser25252

The winners are:

Symphony of Ages (Please add forge points to Parkog )
xhad3zx
spnnr
Cathy60
saknika

Congratulations, folks. You each win 250 diamonds and 100 Forge Points!

Last edited by a moderator: