• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

November Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36950

I love Forge of Empires because I like the forge points

Noarsil

DeletedUser35506

I love Forge of Empires because of plundering, donating to great building swap threads and fighting in GvG and GE.

Korch

DeletedUser30791

I love Forge of Empires because it is an enjoyable diversion.
Ohdrorvar

Victoria and Albert

I love Forge of Empires....let me count the ways
1. engaging city planning
2. great battles
3. interesting historical quests
4. an active and helpful guild who have become friends

Vingrid

RaveWolf

... The game is Awesome, My Guild is awesome, and the Support team is the best I've ever experienced!!

Korch

DeletedUser15539

because it helps me keep my mind active and sharp in retirement.

Arvahall

DeletedUser30815

...it’s not always easy, and it’s not always difficult, but it’s ALWAYS a fun filled challenge with surprises hidden along the journey through the ages! Love this game!

Uceria

DeletedUser37241

~ Cirgard ~

I love FoE because of the cultural history that takes place throughout the ages as you play the game. You learn how the peoples of that particular age lived, worked, defended themselves and even worshiped. You learn what took place during that particular age and how progression took place. You also learn to strategize your city for the most effective way to progress through the game. I also like that fact that I can build on other worlds because as I do, I'm able to see if a particular layout would work or not, thus giving me the capability to return to my main world and make certain changes. This game also taught me patience which is a hard thing for an avid gamer like me. LOL

DeletedUser35506

... of awesome GvG battles and Great Buildings appearance :)

Korch

DeletedUser36782

I love Forge of Empires because... I love personalizing my city and looking at others. A lot of creativity and personality in each.

Norasil

Status
Not open for further replies.