• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

November Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

List the world you would like your prize. Contest ends 11/30/18 11:59 Pm EST. 1 winner will be chosen at random and given 300 forge points. Players may once a day!!! If we have over 200 entries 3 other prizes of 100 forge points each will be awarded.

Please finish this sentence...

I love Forge of Empires because....

DeletedUser37169

Odhrorvar
It easy to be played and follow almost a real history time line

DeletedUser36537

Hard to point at just one thing. The great buildings, the chatter of a guild, the plundering, the awesome guild expedition and its prizes. Conquering lands. GvG, all of it really funnest game I’ve played by far bar none.

Sinerania

DeletedUser32906

Its a great way to connect with some friends and family in a shared experience of fun, teamwork and comradeship
Noarsil

DeletedUser32015

I love Forge of Empires because you can fight in combat/battle strategically.

Dunarsund

DeletedUser35252

I love Forge of Empires because I'm obsessed with city planning. ~Vingrid~

DeletedUser28617

I love the history lesson, the adventure of battling & trading, city building and most of all, I love all the new friends I make. FOE is my escape from a very complex real world!

WALSTRAND

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36950

The guild systems because I like being in a group!

Noarsil

DeletedUser29404

I love #FoE because the play styles are limitless and at heart, it's a very brutal wargame. Vanquishing foes with superior abilities never gets old!
Korch

DeletedUser3279

I love that I can play everyday for months and not get bored.

Vingrid

DeletedUser36009

It encourages you to find your own strategy to optimize your game-play.
Sinerania

DeletedUser37195

I am part of a wonderfully friendly and support guild full of weirdos, nutjobs, antisocial rejects, and really great people. I have made some real friends that actually care about what is going on in real life not just FOE. KINGDOM KNIGHTS RULE!!!!
rugnir

DeletedUser36920

Enjoy the production & negotiation. Market trading is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.