• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

November Contest

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35506

... I love chatting with guildees and donating goods to guild treasury.

Korch

Linkster66

I love Forge of Empires because of the different ways it can be played from the fighting or change to farming or hybrid. Keeps mind busy trying to figure out best way to level u

Z

DeletedUser35506

... of choosing different tactics when in a battle and figuring out what buildings to build and which ones to store :)

Korch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35506

... it allows me to plan city development ahead of time and before heading to the next age/era.

Korch

DeletedUser36415

I love Forge of Empires because...

...of the ability to build as you choose, the entertainment of events and the pleasure of not loosing everything by a power gamer who raided your city as in other combat/builder games.

Arvahall

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35506

... of generous event awards, HQS and dulahan's guideline to reach the arc level 80.

Korch

DeletedUser37447

I think I am too Late, ........but still want to share why I love Forge of Empires. I have been playing for less than a year but have taken so much from it in that time.

This may sound nuts, but I believe playing this game has seriously taught me some major team development skills. I believed for a long time that I am the best version of myself as independent as possible. WRONG. I have stunted my development in many arenas over the years mostly because I went at it alone, stubborn and self righteous. The Collaboration, ideas, mentoring, sharing of strategies and opinions is continually evolving and growing in the Worlds, Guilds, Hoods, and Forums of FoE. Playing this game helps breakdown the desire of immediate satisfaction, it rewards consistent patient perseverance with a steady drip of recognition and just the right amount of continued motivation. You recognize early that success in this game is highly driven on your work with and for others to achieve success as well. At work, these past few months I have talked about so many of the similar efforts a team produce rather than a single contributor, exactly what I had been. Singular contributor. Since I have proposed change and focused more on what I can do for others than what they can do for me, Our team has wasted less resources and valuable time by collaborating, aiding and communicating. We have changed our outlook on the value of a work day together rather than alone. I love Forge of Empires because it has right sized me in this world, and I get much further with the help of my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.