• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Now Recruiting Members for Burn Out Kings!

DeletedUser35270

We are now looking for members interested in joining a guild that is easy going yet also supports one another! We try to stay active in GE and have just started a great program to help members who do not have an OBS get the BP's they need to build one! If you are looking to play the game the way you want yet also looking to advance in the game alongside some really awesome supportive guild mates, join Burn Out Kings NOW!!! :)

DeletedUser36509

can you tell me more about your guild? do you have active FP Swaps? a robust goods trading in the guild? how many members do you have? Can you also explain your OBS program? thank you.

DeletedUser36572

We are now looking for members interested in joining a guild that is easy going yet also supports one another! We try to stay active in GE and have just started a great program to help members who do not have an OBS get the BP's they need to build one! If you are looking to play the game the way you want yet also looking to advance in the game alongside some really awesome supportive guild mates, join Burn Out Kings NOW!!! :)

Are there any routine duties or expectations that membership in the guild requires?
How often do you GVG or GE (weekly, monthly)?

Forge On!

Kidlet

Hi! Just found this game -- it looks like it is a lot of fun; at least so far, I am enjoying it. Myself and one or 2 others have been playing Sniper Fury for some time but are now looking for a new game and guild. Please, take a chance on a newbee, let me join, you won't be disappointed.

BszMODE

are you guys still recruiting? im only 2 months in but i think im starting to understand the game more and more now. Would love to learn more about guild expeditions and battle grounds.