• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Now that Soccer Event is Over - ?

mak95500

I am new to Forge if Empires, but now that the soccer event is over. Has there been any thought about having Ice Hockey event since the Stanley Cup playoffs will be begin soon?

Agent327

The next big sports event will be an Aussie Rules Event. They already infiltrated Inno Staff to make that happen.

jsc29

The next event will either be biathalon or luge. The devs are trying to decide which is more important for world cultural history.

Lady Gato

If hockey is their choice then there should be a mini game of boxing. My Mom loved hockey but she always expected a major fight during a :p game.

RazorbackPirate

If hockey is their choice then there should be a mini game of boxing. My Mom loved hockey but she always expected a major fight during a :p game.
I went to a fight once and a Hockey Game broke out.

Fun Fact - My uncle, Rene Rancourt, sang the National Anthem at every Boston Bruins home game for 42 years. He finally retired from it at the end of the 2018 season.

Last edited:

Lady Gato

I went to a fight once and a Hockey Game broke out.

Fun Fact - My uncle, Rene Rancourt, sang the National Anthem at every Boston Bruins home games for 42 years. He finally retired from it up at the end of the 2018 season.
LOL I actually bought that T-shirt with that saying on it [I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out] for my mother. That's awesome about your uncle.