• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Number of ideas actually implemented in the game?

After reading some absolutely hilarious ideas and some good ones of course. Curiosity has gotten the better of me and I was wondering if there might be a list of ideas that came from forum members that were actually implemented with their corresponding dates.

(Yeah, I’m a sad person with too much time on my hands :) )

Emberguard

Most things in the game that weren't there to begin with were suggested by players and forwarded to the devs at some point. Any lists you'll find on what's been implemented from forum suggestions will be specific to that forum and will likely be way out of date as someone would have to manually update it every time something in the game changes

DeletedUser

I join the question, can somebody point out last 3 ideas implemented?
Our mod is always knowledgeable of dates and events...

DeletedUser

My own impression is that no idea was implemented in last year
I will be happy to be proved wrong

Triopoly Champion

The FoE game is already really huge itself now. Cultural settlements, Guild Battlegrounds, Daily Challenge, Event Quests can keep nearly every player busy all the time. Adding more ideas will make the game gigantic since Inno developers always want to make the game harder not easier.

My own impression is that no idea was implemented in last year
I will be happy to be proved wrong

Seeing the amount rejected on the forums alone did get me wondering along those lines of ‘just how much has actually been implemented’ from player feedback.

Since youi are the one with to much time on your hands, look it up ;)

I figured that there might be at least one old wise player on here who might recall something as big as their own idea or someone else’s on the forum they know that was implemented.

I’ll wait a week to see if someone like that responds before I take a solid dig, thanks.

The FoE game is already really huge itself now. Cultural settlements, Guild Battlegrounds, Daily Challenge, Event Quests can keep nearly every player busy all the time. Adding more ideas will make the game gigantic since Inno developers always want to make the game harder not easier.

Tonnes of stuff has been added recently, just trying to get an grasp of how many are actually player idea’s.

Nicholas002

Legend has it that the AD was a player suggestion. (Though if something like that would be suggested now, it would be labeled as dnsl as fast as a certain mod’s clicking finger and internet connection can move)

Agent327

I figured that there might be at least one old wise player on here who might recall something as big as their own idea or someone else’s on the forum they know that was implemented.

There could be that one wise old player that would be able to remember his/her own great idea and that still would not tell you anything. Your question can not be answered. An idea coming from US as it seems can have been implemented into the game, but you will never know if it has not been suggested on another language forum a year ago. In that case, would it still be a US idea?

There could be that one wise old player that would be able to remember his/her own great idea and that still would not tell you anything. Your question can not be answered. An idea coming from US as it seems can have been implemented into the game, but you will never know if it has not been suggested on another language forum a year ago. In that case, would it still be a US idea?
Yeah I get that, but there’s no harm in waiting and seeing if they do pop up.

Whether it’s an original idea or not means little. Only if it was an idea here before being implemented.

RazorbackPirate

Three I can think of, they stopped popping up the tavern when you sit, they upgraded GE prizes, and now they've given the option not to visit a city after attacking it.

I remember all three being discussed on the forum long before any of them appeared on Beta.