• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Oceanic Future- Part Two Feedback

qaccy

I'll take that as a "no" then. If there's any "STAFF" member reading this, please reply. Otherwise, I'll know that you're lying when you call these threads "feedback".

You sure are entitled, aren't you? That linked thread is exactly a 'staff' response to feedback. It's also worth pointing out that the 'staff' you see on forums are completely different from the people who actually work on the game (to my knowledge, the actual developers do not post on the forums at all).

This is so disgusting that I am re-evaluating my game play, which means I will seriously reduce my diamond spending so that I lose less from this world. Less diamond spending, reducing activity, reducing speed, all resulting from serious player dissatisfaction with the DUMP of FOOLISH changes on players that have thoroughly thought out the game and have developed their cities for a challenge, but not an unreasonable unforeseen and practically impossible challenge that means spending THOUSANDS more diamonds just to make it to the point where I can either negotiate or compete with similar Age players and Guild Expedition. If no changes result in the game becoming more of a same level challenge then the next step is simply quit. I am sure I am NOT the only one thinking this or saying this. Your Inno Games have seriously upset this game with the latest changes that were not only unwarranted but totally upsetting the whole idea of phases. INNO SUCKS!

DeletedUser8152

I'll take that as a "no" then. If there's any "STAFF" member reading this, please reply. Otherwise, I'll know that you're lying when you call these threads "feedback".
The CM (Panacea) reviews all the feedback threads and provides the developers with a summary of points brought up.

DeletedUser26965

I'm not exactly sure what happens. What I gave you there is a quote/link to what I believe gets sent back down through the pike from Inno, to the forum CM then to us. That's how it works I think but don't know if there's more in between there.

Do people, i.e. developers, designers etc, who actually work for Inno read the threads? Well they have said as much in the Q&A's on the facebook page they do so I'll take them at their word. Do the really high up management/owners read the threads? Highly doubt it, the majority of higher ups in companies rarely if ever get down to the ground level anymore.

DeletedUser26154

Otherwise, I'll know that you're lying when you call these threads "feedback".

From this time forward...
Inno staff must promptly answer every single forum question directed towards them.
This will require an additional 5,000 employees.

ccb5e6e5512b1bcc19f9081e6e0f4519.png

All players must now either pay money or pitch in and help field these callers.

Zatrikon

The CM (Panacea) reviews all the feedback threads and provides the developers with a summary of points brought up.
Good. That's what I was looking for. Just a little reassurance that we're not talking to a wall.

I'm not exactly sure what happens. What I gave you there is a quote/link to what I believe gets sent back down through the pike from Inno, to the forum CM then to us. That's how it works I think but don't know if there's more in between there.
Great. It didn't even occur to me that what you posted was a link. I just thought it was a boilerplate quote you got from some other thread. However, the post that you linked to was about event questlines, not about the Oceanic Future concerns we've been raising. But I guess it's at least an example of how the process works. OK.

With the Crystal Villas, they clearly made a mistake, making them give too much income - a mistake in the players' favor. So they fixed it, toning them down and making them give a more appropriate amount of coins. Granted, they should have fixed it before it was released, but at least they fixed it eventually.

Now, with the Floating House, they've made the opposite mistake - a mistake that is to the players' disadvantage - they give far too few coins. Will they fix this any time soon?

DeletedUser8152

They have previously upgraded weak diamond buildings, yes. Whether they will do that now, who knows.

Zatrikon

They still haven't fixed the Floating House.

Arctic Future Clock Tower Apartment 3x4 - 8900 coins in 4 hours = 741.667 coins per space in 4 hours
Oceanic Future Floating House 5x4 - 6550 coins in 4 hours = 327.5 coins per space in 4 hours

Buildings are supposed to be better than the equivalent ones from the previous age, not worse.